Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Falcao would be a fantastic signing and will show we're serious about competing for the CL.

If he does sign which is very unlikely imo, we would need to sign a quality CB in summer..someone on Hummel's level

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Buffon
Licht-Barzagli-Chiellini-Evra
Vidal-Pogba-Marchisio
Berardi-Llorente-Cuman​

Next season.

Next.Fucking.Season.
Weaker team :touched: :heart: Who is Cuman? It that Coman after he has bathed in Cumin?

- - - Updated - - -

I guess many people are joining me in my depression therapy. It's going to be fun guys, trust me...the others are missing on great things.
You have realistic expectations, but I guess some would call it depression because you don't jerk off to every signing Marotta makes or sing his praises in every 2'nd post. Fucking pathetic really.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You have realistic expectations, but I guess some would call it depression because you don't jerk off to every signing Marotta makes or sing his praises in every 2'nd post. Fucking pathetic really.
You are right but those who call me depressed are the ones depressed in reality. It is indeed pathetic, I really wonder when this whole thing comes to end, the moderators are obviously not doing their job.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You are right but those who call me depressed are the ones depressed in reality. It is indeed pathetic, I really wonder when this whole thing comes to end, the moderators are obviously not doing their job.
JCK keeping his whining about mods in every third post ratio in check.

Maybe i should do the same each time i get a jab.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Weaker team :touched: :heart: Who is Cuman? It that Coman after he has bathed in Cumin?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, hes just a pessimist that loves to complain like you.

Supporting juve, hoping for the best and getting excited about the new season, what we can win, where we should win and how youngsters will develop. Thats what you should do. If you werent good weather fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)