Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I guess many people are joining me in my depression therapy. It's going to be fun guys, trust me...the others are missing on great things.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
so just because you cannot afford to pay 30m for shaq he is not worth it? and because you cannot imagine every paying 80m for di maria he is overrated and over priced?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
so just because you cannot afford to pay 30m for shaq he is not worth it? and because you cannot imagine every paying 80m for di maria he is overrated and over priced?
Well depends on the perspective.

For an EPL team, liverpool for example, if they needed a winger then 30mil for shaqiri is certainly worth it. You guys have a history of generously spending wich has its pro's and con's.

For juventus, considering our finances and the keyplayers we have, 30mil would have to be a shockingly good signing. So for us shaqiri simply isnt worth 30 mil

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
agreed, it ANNHILATED my intestines a few weeks ago
See!

I hate it since I first have tried "tortillos" (hope I wrote down it correctly, they are some kind of crisps) in a plane, but my relatives stuff themselves at Taco Bell and so on. Later I tried to nibble burrito but it turned out to be bland for me. So... just meh :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)