Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I was looking at our prospects and I came up with this:

GK: Leali, Fiorillo, Audero, Vitali
RB: ----------
CB: Goldaniga, Blanco, Romagna, Rugani, Magnusson, Pol Garcia, Masi(off the map), Curovic
LB: ----------
Mids: Sturaro, Vitale, Sakor(off the map), Appelt, Schiavone
Wingers: Ceria, Matiello, Spinazzola
AM/ST/SS: Berardi, Zaza, Gabbiadini, Boakye, Buenacasa, Donis, Clemenza, Diagne, Rosseti

and I'm missing some

links to Rabiot(CM), Pochettino(CM/AM C), Gaudino(CM)...

just to say we lack prospects at fullback.
Relatively few players who play full-back actually start out playing that position as a kid and stay there moving right up through the youth teams.

Keep an eye out for a winger who doesn't have great technique or a mobile centre-half or centre-midfielder to turn out to be a full-back, as that's where most of them seem to come from.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
According to Tancredi we've offered 10m for a 17 year old kid named Gerson, seen as new Neymar.
lol at the price

probably could try a loan + right to buy (like with Bonatini, when Juve later decided not to buy him).

I know this kid, I've seen him play sometimes for Fluminense U18. He's pretty talented actually. Natural AM (not winger, maybe SS... but a very natural AM) left footed, tall, with a good first step. Seems deceptively slow, but he's got long steps and good explosion/acceleration. Great dribbling skills, good vision of the game, seems smart. Pretty effective and objective player.

His game is kind of Rivaldo-esque.

I'd like if Juve was to make a gamble on him, he's worth it. Fluminense is in deep shit financially, shouldn't be hard to get him. Never played for the pros.

A loan of around 0.5M + option to buy 4M could be enough. No European passport though.

Anyway, this is a guy Udinese, Fiorentina or Roma would get. I don't see Juve doing this kind of stuff, working with latin americans. But he'd be worth the shot.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22,738
    El Tigre wants Juve: Everything in 48hours. Monaco to decide if they want to let him go out on loan. Alternative is Chicharito- GdS

:lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)