Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
hmm.. why not using pirlo as attacking playmaker between midfield and strikers? he's done it before for italy and milan, was as good as anytime. then asa vidal and pogba behind him
Because he's easily marked out of the game there, with much less space. He has never performed as an attacking midfielder. It'd be like playing Neuer as a central defender; he'd probably be half decent.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Pirlo can play behind the forwards but you just don't get the best out of him in that role. When receiving the ball deeper he can control the tempo a lot more and do what he does best and that is spraying passes around the park. It is harder to stamp this our of his game from that deep position as well.

What we have lacked over the years is having players in that final third that can really benefit from Pirlo's passing from deep. Imagine having some pacey wingers playing off our CF with Pirlo pin pointing passes from deep.

Anyway, I say keep the midfield with vidal, Pirlo and pogba. The man behind the forwards will most likely be Pereyra in my opinion. The Shaqiri deal seems far away and I don't think there is enough time to really bring in that creative player for the final third.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:shocked: :wth: Serie A defending champions Juventus keep on seeking a new forward, and, according to gianlucadimarzio.com, have found an agreement with Arsenal 29-year-old Arsene Wenger, and now must negotiate with the Gunners.

From calciomercato.com :touched:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
- Podolski was proposed to us and we have an oral agreement with him concerning contract. Arsenal want to sell the player outright, whereas we prefer to loan him - Agresti
- We have been working on Shaqiri for months, and our first proposal is 2/3m for loan with the right to redemption for another 15m. Bayern want 23m at least, so there is difference in expectations but it is possible we gonna reach the compromise and meet halfway - Agresti/Di Marzio
:lol::lol2:

-Falcao said after yesterday's game that he is going to stay at Monaco - Laudisa
:rofl:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This.

That's why he was was moved back to play regista role in Milan.
You do not need speed to play that position. Mata, Diego, Iniesta,, etc. Even the best of all times Zidane didn't have the speed.

He's just wasted their for other reasons; easy man marking, having no use for his long ball, etc...

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
You do not need speed to play that position. Mata, Diego, Iniesta,, etc. Even the best of all times Zidane didn't have the speed.

He's just wasted their for other reasons; easy man marking, having no use for his long ball, etc...
Ok, go and argue with Ancelotti as he claimed that Pirlo wasn't dynamic enough to play as trequartista.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Updates on Rabiot & Gaudino - Romeo agresti

really getting my hopes up on rabiot but i still think he will crack sooner or later (probably sooner as there is only a week left :D).

the gaudino-part is funny, though. so we basically expect him to not renew his contract, despite us not getting into "real negotiations" ourselves? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)