Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
I would rather us get someone like teixeira from Shakhtar then Adriano. Teixeira would be of more use then Adriano

If we are to play a 4-3-2-1, then Teixeira would be way more of use then another cf.

We already have Morata,Tevez, and Llorente who could play as the cf in a 4-3-2-1. Why do we need a 5th?

Jul 20, 2012
But he is another cf. Why do we need one? If we play a 3-5-2 we have Tevez-Llorente as the starting two, and Giovinco-Morata. But if we go with a 4-3-2-1. Llorente will be the cf, with Morata, and even Tevez as back up and for the 2 we have Marchisio, Pereyra, Coman, Tevez, and Gio.

I understand if someone goes down with injury then we would need someone but given Allegri will change formations, we could just change to a different formation.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
No idea why we're so intent on getting another CF, but seeing as we allegedly are i'd rather they are at least good enough to have decent all round play as opposed to the donkeys who do nothing but recycle possession we typically sign as depth upfront

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Torres? :lol:

I would consider stopping supporting this club if ever sign Torres. I would rather give some unknown one legged ethiopian marathon runner be given a chance that that bag of $#@!s.
:agree: :lol:

I'm really hoping Roma go for some proposed Destro-Torres swap that's been floating around in the papers. They do some pretty weird things on the transfer market, well, at least under previous management. I'm hoping Saba goes full retard and signs the papers for something crazy like the above.

If Torres ends up here, right in the midst of this apparent "focus on youth", I'd be rather disappointed.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
WHy Torres?. Whats the point in signing a Forward that cant/forgot how to score?.
Its the same case we have with Bonucci. A defender that cant defend.

Pointles.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22,317
    Sources say something big might be happening. :superhapp

but let's remain calm.

:p

- - - Updated - - -

usually nothing happens or we remain disappointed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)