Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:lol: 7.5? that would be a 15/10
Thats your opinion
I want us to sign a player that will make us be more dangerous in the area with dribbling pace and teamwork
Falcao is a great player but he is more of a great finisher than the type I mentioned

We can we are just being chip
instead of buying tons of players we can bid 40M for Di Maria with a clause for Vidal that if we intend of selling Vidal in the future Real could match the offer we intend to accept and then talk with the player
I think Real would sell him for that
As for Reus its much simpler as all we need to do is offer 30M+Immobile and then negotiate the contract with him
If the wages are the problem then we could always sell some players

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Time to start fapping or i have to hold my guns? :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

instead of buying tons of players we can bid 40M for Di Maria with a clause for Vidal that if we intend of selling Vidal in the future Real could match the offer we intend to accept and then talk with the player
I think Real would sell him for that
Oh hell yes, sounds like a plan. And from the last weeks, i think is clear Vidal is not sure of his Juventus future...so he will definitely be sold next mercato without a doubt.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Falcao wants out, he is miserable in Monaco plays with shit players. Madrid and Barca already splashed their moneys, so no more for them hopefully. The prem, doubt MU or City would go for him, Chelsea just got Diego Costa, Liverpool might be a serious contender, and there there is us!

Falcao did say he wanted to go to Italy at a certain point. Here is sauce http://www.italianfootballdaily.com/radamel-falcao-like-play-italy/#.U_Ix8rxdWPI

Loan+Option to Buy :tuttosport:
Option turned down after we win the CL with him :tuttosport:
No moneys spent :tuttosport:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Our scout wasn't at PSG's game for Lavezzi or Pastore but for Cavani.. we can't decide between him and Falcao.

A poll, maybe?
CAAAAAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! Fuck a poll yo!!! :tuttosport:

New formation time

Buffon
Litch-Caceres-Chiellini-Evra
Pogba-Pirlo-Asamoah
Vidal
Cavani-Tevez​

:tuttosport:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
They could, but we'd need a creative player behind them.. Iniesta or David Silva, maybe?
@Fr3sh to provide us with the tactical set up of the team.
Budget cap or not budget cap. If budget cap Ibra is the Creator and the Mastermind. If no cap then I'd do this

Buffon
Barzagli-Hummels-Chiellini
Vidal-Yahya Toure
Messi--------------------------Di Maria
Del Piero
Ibra-Cavani

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
what the fuck is going on in this thread.... was on holiday for a month..and it looks like a sarcasm bomb has exploded or everyone has gone insane/retarded/mental/bonkers....

falcao? Ibra? Cavani? pfffftt....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)