Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Could I have the link if someone knows What he is referring to? I do remember reading something about an attacker who has different qualities and that it wasn't a cf

- - - Updated - - -

MAROTTA: "Per quanto riguarda Eto'o, devo dire che al di là del rispetto per il professionista, per il campione, per quello che ha fatto, per quello che ha dimostrato, non rappresenta il profilo di giocatore che stiamo cercando. Quindi credo, anzi sono certo, che non andremo a definire l'eventuale acquisizione".

Is this what you were referring to? He says that eto'o doesn't fit the profile of the player We want

Jul 13, 2010
if profile is not like eto'o, so maybe:
1. not old;
2. not CF;
3. not who played barely.

so this "he is not what we are looking for" means what you want actually..

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Lavezzi would make alot of sense since he can play in a 3-5-2, 4-3-3, 4-3-2-1, 4-3-1-2.
He would have to be a starter in the 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-3.

He is a good player and he has 3-4 good years in him.
I hope we sign him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not big on Lavezzi. Great player, but nearly 30 yo and he's a shit finisher. Can bring a lot of pace and energy to a side, and like you've said, can play in a variety of formations, but if we're looking for that mystical player X in attack, I'd prefer someone younger with more upside.

DanTheMan5

Aug 1, 2014
Not big on Lavezzi. Great player, but nearly 30 yo and he's a shit finisher. Can bring a lot of pace and energy to a side, and like you've said, can play in a variety of formations, but if we're looking for that mystical player X in attack, I'd prefer someone younger with more upside.
He can play now, and quite well on the wings. We have young promising wingers already in Coman and Berardi as well.

Esperto

Jul 22, 2014
Could I have the link if someone knows What he is referring to? I do remember reading something about an attacker who has different qualities and that it wasn't a cf

- - - Updated - - -

MAROTTA: "Per quanto riguarda Eto'o, devo dire che al di là del rispetto per il professionista, per il campione, per quello che ha fatto, per quello che ha dimostrato, non rappresenta il profilo di giocatore che stiamo cercando. Quindi credo, anzi sono certo, che non andremo a definire l'eventuale acquisizione".

Is this what you were referring to? He says that eto'o doesn't fit the profile of the player We want
I can help.
When was introduced Pereyra, Marotta said this :
Eto'o? "Non abbiamo mai parlato di lui. La rosa numericamente deve avere 5 attaccanti e ora ce ne manca uno, oltre all'assenza nei prossimi mesi di Morata. Non mi sbilancio perché il mercato è in continua evoluzione. Siamo alla ricerca di un attaccante di profilo medio".

And this is declaration. A medium profile. Then in the next declation, in the Romulo day for example, he was less specific.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Imo Lavezzi was the third best argentine player at the world cup, after Mascherano(1) and Messi(2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)