Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
5 CB ----> we need another CB
5 MF -----> we need anothef MF

No winger -----> $#@! that $#@!

#MarottasLogic
It's scary indeed. I don't get why we need more defenders since switching from back 5 to 4 makes it enough or even too many for us.

If we don't bring a proper am/winger to be a starter here we're fucked. I'll call such a mercato a failure or at best an average one. Prepare for another Marchisio-as-LM-in-442-days. Players played out of position who can't get the job done is NOT a solution to a season long period for a club like Juve. I think we're already worse than last season because of Conte's departure. I think many here underestimate his impact and think Allegri can do the same or even better :)lol:) than Conte.

It's fine to get the squad younger but I don't understand Pereyra's deal and Romulo's too. They won't cost us much now but next season we'll be fucked because they're not cheap. I could live with overpriced Morata but now I think we're going over the board with these type of signings.

I'm not too fond with this mercato and without Conte it looks much worse to me. Maybe I'm overrating Conte but we'll see the time will tell. Signing a decent am/winger could somewhat save this mercato to me and even our season as well as Allegri's ass. He's not a magician that will turn Marchisio into Kaka, you know.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Since tottenham are interested in ogbonna, why not add him in a deal for lamela. Maybe even Ogbonna and Giovinco, other than that i wouldnt sell either, especially since Ogbonna has a lot of potential.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
So far we didn't show any intention to sell our best players, simply we are not a selling club. Last winter we rejected reported 70m bid from PSG and that is clear indication of our ambitions.

You can either track all the accruals, our payables for the next season, but that is more complicated, as we would have to go few years back and rummage through reports to find out which of these will expire next season, or easier way is simply to look at our yearly expenditure, incurred costs in full amount, on the market in the last few seasons and draw some conclusions, or make an educated guess. Let's say we have a budget of 60-70m for transfer expenditures, like previous few seasons and so far we have spent 20m on Morata, 1.5m Pereyra, few mils on few others... not more than 30m so far, therefore we would still have around 30m to play with. Players that are currently on loan cannot be considered as a part of this year's budget. Good indication was our willingness to spend 27m on Iturbe.

Important thing that might allow us little more flexibility is that we managed to offload few oldies, as these were pretty heavy in our books. By getting Quag and Mirlo off our books we will decrease expenditure for the next year around 20m, etc...

If we cannot find that game changer this year, if there isn't any opportunity, than it would be wise for us to not accumulate more debt with unnecessary signings, but rather wait for the next year imho.
It's highly unlikely we'd have 30M for future years, since we are still paying for Ogbonna, Tevez, Asamoah, Isla, etc...

Our budget is really thight, and doing these future business we are kind of holding up the future.

But anyway, Romulo is OK if Isla leaves. Morata was overpaid but he seems to have a truly great potential. Thw one I don't really like is Pereyra deal, because I find it hard to believe he will actually reach the price tag of 17M someday.

But let's see.

- - - Updated - - -

And about offloading the old guys, it's good only for salary purposes, since we still have to pay the installments to the end.

But we got 8M Immobile, 7.5M Zaza, 5M Peluso, 6M Vucinic, 3M Quagliarella, probably 8M Isla. This makes up to almost 40M in future income for the next 2 or 3 years, what kind of counters our commitments made this year to spend more than 80M in the coming years (17M Pereyra, 20M Morata, 8M Romulo, 11M Sturaro, 15M Berardi, 7M Rugani).

Next year we should also make money with Boakye, Gabbiadini.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It's scary indeed. I don't get why we need more defenders since switching from back 5 to 4 makes it enough or even too many for us.

If we don't bring a proper am/winger to be a starter here we're $#@!ed. I'll call such a mercato a failure or at best an average one. Prepare for another Marchisio-as-LM-in-442-days. Players played out of position who can't get the job done is NOT a solution to a season long period for a club like Juve. I think we're already worse than last season because of Conte's departure. I think many here underestimate his impact and think Allegri can do the same or even better :)lol:) than Conte.

It's fine to get the squad younger but I don't understand Pereyra's deal and Romulo's too. They won't cost us much now but next season we'll be $#@!ed because they're not cheap. I could live with overpriced Morata but now I think we're going over the board with these type of signings.

I'm not too fond with this mercato and without Conte it looks much worse to me. Maybe I'm overrating Conte but we'll see the time will tell. Signing a decent am/winger could somewhat save this mercato to me and even our season as well as Allegri's ass. He's not a magician that will turn Marchisio into Kaka, you know.
Mostly agreed. Just pointing out that if Romulo is coming, than Isla is leaving for probably the same price. I consider him to be a decent/good substitute to Isla. We won't go away from 352 right away and Romulo fits very well as a RWB.

But I agree that first and foremost we needed a LB (ok) and at least 2 fast paced SSs/wingers (we got only Coman who is a youth project)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Who do you think should play behind the strikers in 4-3-1-2/4-3-2-1 if we will NOT buy a proper AM(Jojo/Lavezzi/Shaqiri..):
Pereyra?Pogba?Vidal?Marchisio?

IMO Pogba/Pereyra.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Who do you think should play behind the strikers in 4-3-1-2/4-3-2-1 if we will NOT buy a proper AM(Jojo/Lavezzi/Shaqiri..):
Pereyra?Pogba?Vidal?Marchisio?

IMO Pogba/Pereyra.
Pereyra. We spent a lot on this guy. It would be madness to let him rot on the bench. Plus Marchisio isn't a good COC.

It's just depressing seeing Griezmann going to Atletico for 28m...... when we bid that much for Iturbe. Or Shaqiri to Liverpool for 18m.. when we spent 17 on Pereyra...
But let's move on. Till Marotta is here his ways on mercato will always be a mistery for me.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pereyra. We spent a lot on this guy. It would be madness to let him rot on the bench. Plus Marchisio isn't a good COC.

It's just depressing seeing Griezmann going to Atletico for 28m...... when we bid that much for Iturbe. Or Shaqiri to Liverpool for 18m.. when we spent 17 on Pereyra...
But let's move on. Till Marotta is here his ways on mercato will always be a mistery for me.
Where are you getting this info? Neither of these transfers have gone through. Latest says that Griezmann will be 30. Sociedad won't sell for less than the release clause. And Shaqiri to Liverpool is saying 18m in pounds which is over 20 in euros. Plus, that transfer is still speculation too.

Besides this, no one has any idea what exactly we offered to pay for Iturbe. Those transfer gurus are just guessing at numbers. No one from either club has come out and said that we had a 27m offer for Iturbe tabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)