Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Yeah and Reus would for sure prefer Juve and Serie A instead of Real, Barca, Bayern and the EPL clubs. :facepalm2:
Most of these clubs are not looking for wingers.

Real have ronaldo, bale and di maria.
Barca have messi, neymar and suarez.
City and Chelsea have alot of good wingers also, while Arsenal and Liverpool are not that attractive.
United are not playing in CL.

The only real danger would be Bayren, as a robben replacment.

But he might still prefer Juve if we offer him the same wage since he won't be lamented as a traitor.

I don't see a problem convincing him, the real problem is the transfer fee and his wage ofcourse.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2013
Nastasic! (Or Mustafi, but rather the first one)..
@Mark - who will we sell in defense? Will it be Bonucci or Ogbonna? Last one haven't really had the chance for real, i still believe in him, could he be loaned out? Or sold with buy back clause?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You didn't get it did you? Why waste time with Isco? Conte leaves and we suddenly can spend 30m on a player?
Of course I get it. Isco might seem highly improbable, but he is not impossible. Moreover, there is nothing preventing us from targeting multiple players at once. Contingency planning my man. If plan A fails, you have plan B lined up, and so on and so forth.

- - - Updated - - -

if vidal leaves he should take marotta with him
:lol: :tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@DelPiero84 http://www.calciomercato.com/news/juve-due-piste-per-il-dopo-vidal-623072

IF this happens, are you finally willing to come to the dark side, and give up on this management once and for all? :D
Bogus rumors mate, I'd be surprised if we ever pull something like that. If Vidal goes, it will be most likely because he requested a move and so far from what I've read about our intentions, they will invest most of that in his replacement. New acquisition therefore cannot be Pereyra, Candreva, or player of that caliber, but only a proven champion.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Bogus rumors mate, I'd be surprised if we ever pull something like that. If Vidal goes, it will be most likely because he requested a move and so far from what I've read about our intentions, they will invest most of that in his replacement. New acquisition therefore cannot be Pereyra, Candreva, or player of that caliber, but only a proven champion.
This talk is nothing new, but to actually see it happen would be something surprising.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Of course I get it. Isco might seem highly improbable, but he is not impossible. Moreover, there is nothing preventing us from targeting multiple players at once. Contingency planning my man. If plan A fails, you have plan B lined up, and so on and so forth.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: :tup:
Meh, tell you what - it's exactly impossible. Conte left because he didn't feel we're going forward which was connected to spending power. It's not like after Conte's departure we've found cash to buy top class players like Isco. Add to that Marotta and you exactly know what will happen :klin:

Our options possibly are players like Shaqiri/Jovetic/Lavezzi assuming those would cost about 20m. Isco is a 30m+ investment. If we had a shot at him Conte would still be here.

IMO we should focus on Shaqiri because Jovetic is injury prone with big salary and Lavezzi is old and quite meh. A counter attacking player who struggles without space in front of him.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Most of these clubs are not looking for wingers.

Real have ronaldo, bale and di maria.
Barca have messi, neymar and suarez.
City and Chelsea have alot of good wingers also, while Arsenal and Liverpool are not that attractive.
United are not playing in CL.

The only real danger would be Bayren, as a robben replacment.

But he might still prefer Juve if we offer him the same wage since he won't be lamented as a traitor.

I don't see a problem convincing him, the real problem is the transfer fee and his wage ofcourse.
Well, the chance for Juve to get him is zero!!! Serie A is not attractive enough he would simple stay at Dortmund before going to Juve. Every Top club ll try to get him and Real and Barca ll try again..Bayern prob not, but some of United, Chelsea, Arsenal & Co. ll for sure. All these clubs trying to get him since 2012, before he went to Dortmund and again in 2013..this season they also tried, but the only chance to get him is summer 2015, when his clause kicks in..everybody, who has a little clue about BL knows, that Reus ll stay for sure at Dortmund this season.

to think Juve could get Reus is just purest delusion..its really hilarious and laughable..wake up u r in some kind of alternate universe :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well, the chance for Juve to get him is zero!!! Serie A is not attractive enough he would simple stay at Dortmund before going to Juve. Every Top club ll try to get him and Real and Barca ll try again..Bayern prob not, but some of United, Chelsea, Arsenal & Co. ll for sure. All these clubs trying to get him since 2012, before he went to Dortmund and again in 2013..this season they also tried, but the only chance to get him is summer 2015, when his clause kicks in..everybody, who has a little clue about BL knows, that Reus ll stay for sure at Dortmund this season.

to think Juve could get Reus is just purest delusion..its really hilarious and laughable..wake up u r in some kind of alternate universe :lol:
isnt Bayern going to be all over him next summer? they surely wouldnt want one of the best german players to leave BL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)