Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2013
I know at least two members who would defend the Astori transfer if it happens. I know their arguments already.
Astori wouldn't be that bad for the right price, but i don't see how he would add anything we don't already have... I mean, we are stacked with CB's if we are going to play with a 4-man backline, so i would rather just keep who we have than spending on him and getting rid of Ogbonna or someone, unless it will mean we have more money for other transfers, which i seriously doubt. Nastasic would be splendid, especially on loan with an option/obligation to buy.

So far we have used around 10 million £ more than we got form selling, but with expenses from Pereyra and Nastasic being low this year and some players still to sell (Isla or/and Ogbonna if the price is right, plus the lot of Padoin, Marrone, Sørensen and Pasquato who could net around 10 million for the lot imo), i think we could afford spending a bit larger for a single player, since we wouldn't need to bring in players at other positions than someone who could play well at the trequarista/wing.

May 22, 2013
There's still people who have confidence in Giovinco? That's something..
I don't think he will ever be a world beater (off course), but he could be a usefull squadplayer if he fits the system. If not, he just doesn't bring enough quality to outweigh it. But he is not that expensive in salary and we wouldn't net a lot by selling him, so to keep him as a back up would be fine, if, as i already mentioned, he would fit Allegris style. Only the time will tell wheter that's the case or not, i have my doubts, but i don't think his perfomances in the 3-5-2 should be the only thing you would judge him from, since he really had no place here...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Fuck florenzi.We need a player who's fast,can dribble and can be creative.Florenzi doesnt offer those characteristics.We dont need another Marchisio here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)