Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
CdS linking us with Shaqiri :tuttosport: shitty source though :(

They say we like the player becuase he can play on both wings and as AM too. The player is unhappy with being a sub for Robbery and would like to leave.

Do it Beppe :tuttosport: Nedved approves.

@Mark

create Shaqiri's thread? Or can I? :D

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Surely,United don't have anywhere to play Kagawa.They have Mata and if he doesn't start,Rooney for that position.However,I do think that he will prefer moving back to Dortmund if he is to leave.However,after signing Shaw+Herrera for 70 odd,I think United would need to sell some of their bench warmers to get new signings in,especially if they are to invest further in cb,who aren't exactly the cheapest in the market right now(Marquinhos,Luiz,etc.)

Making United agree to a 15-20 mln could be done.Making Kagawa accept us is altogether different,especially with no Conte.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
CdS linking us with Shaqiri :tuttosport: $#@!ty source though :(

They say we like the player becuase he can play on both wings and as AM too. The player is unhappy with being a sub for Robbery and would like to leave.

@Mark

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

no thread please, threads only jinx :D

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
CdS linking us with Shaqiri :tuttosport: $#@!ty source though :(

@Mark

@The Cusp there is still some hope :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Surely,United don't have anywhere to play Kagawa.They have Mata and if he doesn't start,Rooney for that position.However,I do think that he will prefer moving back to Dortmund if he is to leave.However,after signing Shaw+Herrera for 70 odd,I think United would need to sell some of their bench warmers to get new signings in,especially if they are to invest further in cb,who aren't exactly the cheapest in the market right now(Marquinhos,Luiz,etc.)

Making United agree to a 15-20 mln could be done.Making Kagawa accept us is altogether different,especially with no Conte.
i think van Gaal would want to see all his players in action before he decides who will leave. if they are getting Hummels/Bender i could see Kagawa going the opposite way though

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
CdS linking us with Shaqiri :tuttosport: shitty source though :(

@Mark

They also say his alternative is Isco.

Feel free to open it.

- - - Updated - - -

@The Cusp there is still some hope :D
Maybe.

Only Roma wanted him badly and price was 20-22mln. If that's true we should go after him.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We want Jovetic but City won't let him go (Di Marzio)

We're pushing for Pereyra (CdS)

- - - Updated - - -

Corriere della Sera saying we might offer 23mln + Ogbonna/Giovinco for Candreva :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Gazzetta dello Sport is mentioning Lukaku. Chelsea would ask around 40mln for him.
Is Luakaku alternative to Morata?

Jovetic + Allegri and his trainers :sergio::sergio::sergio:

Pereyra :sergio::sergio::sergio:
Candreva :sergio::sergio::sergio:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Praying whicher God there is above us that we don't sign:

Pereyra for 15m as many claims! Fking overpriced and not so great.
Candreva for over 20m whe he's worth around 15imo. Plus he'old.
Jovetic !! In last 3 years he missed 2 cause of injuries. I bet if we sign we'll rarely see him playing.
Abate fecking useless player. No good at all.

I heard Lukaku (Raiola is the man behind) would come on loan. Since Chelsea will probably bench him and they will not sell the man unless you bid 38-40m. I'd welcome Lukaku on loan.

I'd love if we could sign Shaqiri and Griezmann by selling Pogba and get Lukaku on 2 years loan.
Now we'd need 2 rb&lb if Lichsteiner goes to PSG and one more Midfielder.

Ideas?

Honestly i'd go for
X-Barzagli-Chiellini-Evra
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal
Shaqiri-Lukaku-Griezmann

Subs: Tevez,Morata,Coman - Asamoah + X CM,Isla - Caceres,Ogbonna, X CB , X RB , X LB.

Selling Padoin,Llorente,Lichsteiner,Pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)