Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I don't know how people look at those bonuses. If we sign C.Ronaldo for 1mln + 120mln bonuses apparently it would be a 1 million price.
Well i thought these bonus values are additional ones that will activate only if some conditions will be met (scoring x goals, playing x games)?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well i thought these bonus values are additional ones that will activate only if some conditions will be met (scoring x goals, playing x games)?
Most likely, but it's still the value that player holds. It's not a loan deal and he'd be a starter for us so imo we're gonna pay the whole sum sooner or later. It's 27mln however you look at it. Also, almost every transfer goes in installments, so it's not like we'd pay whole 25-27mln right away. It would spread over a couple of years, just like those bonuses.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
They're easy to reach bonuses dude.

For arguments sake Iturbe will cost us 27 million.

However Morata 18 million as no bonuses were inserted unlike first reported.

- - - Updated - - -

Most likely, but it's still the value that player holds. It's not a loan deal and he'd be a starter for us so imo we're gonna pay the whole sum sooner or later. It's 27mln however you look at it. Also, almost every transfer goes in installments, so it's not like we'd pay whole 25-27mln right away. It would spread over a couple of years, just like those bonuses.
Except Immobile and Vucinic we got the full amounts for both of those this Summer, hence why we're able to spend a little extra :D

mondo1

May 14, 2006
So last time I posted this people pointed out a few things that should be revised, so I altered them. Specifically, I fixed the issue with the gross/net wage discrepancy between England and Italy, and also revised the transfer fees/wages to the most current figures I could find. I didn't include bonuses for any players. Of course many of these numbers aren't confirmed officially and reported by sources like Daily Mail/Tuttosport/Gazzetta/Metro or whichever other agencies report salaries and transfer fees when "officially" they haven't been disclosed or they are just rumours. That being said I tried to be conservative and pick the higher ones.

I also beefed it up a bit. Let me know if anyone thinks certain numbers should be altered/revised.
Great chart.... But what do u mean with 2/3 Year payable? Instalments? Wouldn't they be spread from t0 to T2/3

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Who would you say is the better player Iturbe or Greizman an if the later why not add 3M and get the later
I would say they r both hyped way to much. But griezman would cost 35 mil thats 8-10 m more... If we sign griezman for 35 someone would say lets sign Sánchez for 42 and so on. We got some financial constraints so i guess he is out of our reach

Mar 3, 2014
Great chart.... But what do u mean with 2/3 Year payable? Instalments? Wouldn't they be spread from t0 to T2/3
I treated it like a trade payable, meaning that the transfer fee is payable after the 2nd and after the 3rd year, respectively in each situation. You can see the outlay moves from t=0 to t=2 and t=3 respectively. Obviously the structure could change to instalments, but I chose an outright payable because that's was the structure of the Peluso purchase and sale. In the case of instalments, it would be somewhere in the middle of an outright cash outlay, and the 3 year payable.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I treated it like a trade payable, meaning that the transfer fee is payable after the 2nd and after the 3rd year, respectively in each situation. You can see the outlay moves from t=0 to t=2 and t=3 respectively. Obviously the structure could change to instalments, but I chose an outright payable because that's was the structure of the Peluso purchase and sale. In the case of instalments, it would be somewhere in the middle of an outright cash outlay, and the 3 year payable.
k thx
didn't know that such an option exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)