Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You'll have to wait quite a bit to get it restored. Only Marty can restore it and he has some problems irl, so I don't think he'll be active any time soon.

I can recommend opening another Sanchez thread, so when Marty does restore it, we'll just merge them.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'm reading that Lazio have Candreva outright now and are not selling?? Is this correct?

As for the 4-3-3, it is a rumour that constantly existed this time last year so until I actually see it happen I wont believe it.

Gio - we own him, and if we were going to 3 up front he would make good enough cover. Unless some team is offering good coin for him?

Lich - we need to keep him but he has only 1 year left on his contract and at 30 years old, I can see why accepting an offer now would be somewhat attractive. If Darmian plays as he did against England then his value may increase a lot...a gio swap for Darmian may not be a bad idea.

Sanchez - if he plays well against Spain and scores again and creates...I just cant see us get him for under 30m.

Pepe - we need someone to cut the oranges at half time.

Mar 30, 2006
I am all about us signing Darmian. He seems like a top fullback and given our need for a LB and the fact he can play both flanks, he really seems the perfect player for us. Darmian-chiellini-barzagli-licht...that's a fantastic defence. We can then use Asa in his proper midfield role too.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If these are the prices... And we are trying to get Sanchez for 20 or so... Yeah right. THough if we do, that will be a major steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)