Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
i guess Cuadrado is definetly leaving. i wish we could get him if we cant get Sanchez. would they accept Isla and 3-4M for their half?
I think they'd reject even 10mln + Isla.

I highly doubt we have a chance to sign Cuadrado, I see Barca getting him. I also think he'll do great at the WC, which will make him even more unrealistic for us.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
they are also interested in Vucinic and Quagliarella, maybe one of these two + Isla for his half, its not like we are getting full Cuadrado from them. we could deal with Udinese next summer then... Barca definetly has the edge over us, but if we cant sign Sanchez i would like this guy at us

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
How would you guys feel about the following mercato:

Ranocchia, Pereyra, Berardi, Morata/Nani, Drogba

I think that's what its going to be. Something similar.

Jul 20, 2012
How would you guys feel about the following mercato:

Ranocchia, Pereyra, Berardi, Morata/Nani, Drogba

I think that's what its going to be. Something similar.
I don't see how you could get either Morata or Nani given they are two different players. I would like Nani to come but thats about it from that list. I'd like to see Morata also but that looks extremely impossible now.

Seriously we need players to challenge for a starting place, not players to replace our bench options.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't see how you could get either Morata or Nani given they are two different players. I would like Nani to come but thats about it from that list. I'd like to see Morata also but that looks extremely impossible now.

Seriously we need players to challenge for a starting place, not players to replace our bench options.
Pereyra, Lulic, Berardi and Morata/Lukaku.the 5th one is a secret :klin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)