Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Ranocchia: fuck no.. rather give Ogbonna playing time..
Mirko: Don't believe it but i'd sell him to both of them...
Llorente: we shouldn't sell him... he is a beast and can only become better if we use a different formation

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Indeed... i'd rather have Drogba as a backup (last 15 minute shit, or when we are behind and throw in an extra striker) than him replacing Llorente... that would be stupid... he is 7 years older...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ranocchia and Guarin links.

Mirko wanted by Tottenham and Everton (Tuttosport)

Gazzetta says in case we sell Llorente we'll go after Drogba or Eto'o. Last but not least -- Gilardino :lol2:
Yeah, we'll sell Llorente to bring in Gilardino :tup:

GdS don't even bother anymore. At least they used to troll Juve fans with funnier names, this is just a tired effort.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juve's Fausto Rossi to Udinese to sign Pereyra: Rossi's agent confirms "Yes, I confirm: they're discussing on Rossi" to Today's @tuttosport

La Stampa: Samp-Quagliarella for other half of Gabbiadini. Vucinic-Viola for 5 mln, Giovinco wants to stay.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Sanchez has given the go-ahead for a move to Juve, and has agreed personal terms with the club. 3.8m, 4.1m with bonuses. TS

Dont wanna get too excited coz we've had personal agreements before and have lost out. But the good sign is, we are moving on the mercato at least. Id be gutted to lose out on Sanchez, but hopefully we wont push Barca too much. 25m is a pretty good deal under the mercato conditions these days.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Still don't believe it.... Aguero/Van Persie etc. all accepted and their fucking figures were up in the media too...

I'll cheer when i see another Juve jersey out of a fucking window (tevez style...)

- - - Updated - - -

Juve's Fausto Rossi to Udinese to sign Pereyra: Rossi's agent confirms "Yes, I confirm: they're discussing on Rossi" to Today's @tuttosport

La Stampa: Samp-Quagliarella for other half of Gabbiadini. Vucinic-Viola for 5 mln, Giovinco wants to stay.
Sounds fantastic... all 3 of it...

Jul 13, 2010
Still don't believe it.... Aguero/Van Persie etc. all accepted and their $#@!ing figures were up in the media too...

I'll cheer when i see another Juve jersey out of a $#@!ing window (tevez style...)

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds fantastic... all 3 of it...
haha, Teves is pure class on and off the field, knows how to feed the fans and media, let's hope sanchez has an attitude similar to tevez's. let's not forget he had a grin at the funeral :D

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Quality strikers are rare these days but it depends fully one what type we want. If we want a quick man to run into space, remy will be a great option. If we want a big man, benteke would be a quality option(if we sell llorente).

I'd like us to get muriel, benteke and drogba. Tevez, muriel, benteke, and drogba would get us through the season quite well. Some tactical variety in there too.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
TuttoSport - Vucinic tempted by the Premier league, there is Tottenham and Everton, Quagliarella market in Italy Fiorentina , Parma, Sampdoria and Lazio, . For Isla Marseille is pressing , Roma and Fiorentina remain at the window .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)