Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sanchez alone would be already a brilliant mercato for me. I have a little hope for Cuadrado aswell because of our good relationship with Udinese and the fact that Viola might be interested in some of our players. They definitely need strikers as Rossi and Gomez tend to pick up injuries very often. We have Zaza and Immobile whom Viola would surely like. Moreover, Pizarro and Ambrosini are ageing so maybe they would ask for Marrone too! :D

Damn that football fiction.
Agreed. It would be huge. Now that we have Conte and are likely to keep all stars in the squad I'd settle for Sanchez + some bench players like Pereyra/Baselli and a backup CF (since Quag and Vucinic are leaving).

Sanchez increases quality of starting 11 significantly and bench players offer more rotation. That would be very good.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Dream team

Buffon

Litch/Caceres--Barzagli--Chiello--Marcelo/Asamoah

(Pjanic)Vidal--Pogba(Marchisio)
Yaya Toure
afdafeafefeadffsfdafdafe Reus
Sanchezafeafeafsgffeafea
Llorente/Ciro​

- - - Updated - - -

:touched:
Double trebble with this team

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Agreed. It would be huge. Now that we have Conte and are likely to keep all stars in the squad I'd settle for Sanchez + some bench players like Pereyra/Baselli and a backup CF (since Quag and Vucinic are leaving).

Sanchez increases quality of starting 11 significantly and bench players offer more rotation. That would be very good.
I would like at the very least one player like sanchez, and we need an upgrade for Isla. After that, let Marotta do his magic with his trademark signings.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We could bring in just three players like we did last years.

Sanzhez, Pereyra and Lulic. I would say this would be a decent Mecato, although it wouldn't be enough for Conte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)