Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VidAL!123

Apr 16, 2014
a good mercato would be:

lulic (quags+cash)
pereyra (give away isla half)
sanchez
cerci (giovinco+cash)
immobile back
a new leftback

if that is not possible financially I could see us selling one of ogbonna/bonucci and buying a cheaper backup CB. we could also buy just cerci's half but I don't know if torino would want to do that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I thought that cuadrado was not a true rightback.
Barcelona have been playing Macherano as a CB, so it wouldn't surprise me to see them playing Cuadrado there. If they will be interested in Vidal it probably has to do with them trying to strengthen their CB department.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
1/2 Marrone and 8 million.

:donedeal:

Udinese themselves said they would deal with us if we came knocking, I read they want Zaza/Rugani/Berardi too.
those (if we fully own them), along with Murru, whom well hopefully sign, should all go (half :D) to Udinese to get us Scuffet (half), B. Fernandes (half), Pereyra and Cuadrado (half). maybe include even Isla in the Cuadrado half if they would ask too much money :D

VidAL!123

Apr 16, 2014
Dani Alves is not a true RB. :D
:D to be honest buying cuadrado would make kind of sense because most of the time barcelona play with their fullbacks pushed super wide like in a 343 with busquet in defence.

- - - Updated - - -

BArcelona probably is thinking if he is good enough defensively for a RWB he must also be good enough for a RB :D
can't wait for sancheeeeezzz!!!! :D

what number would he be playing? 11? 7? 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)