Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
i think i read somewhere that Hummels and Badstuber played DM and AM in Bayern youth teams (not sure which played which position exactly). They were transformed to CB (ballplaying CBs :D) later on. That may explain his errors at times..
pogba was a striker and was converted into CM/AM... that is why he can score so well.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
why not torres? they signed David Villa last summer who was both inexpensive and experienced
what they are going to start to sing veterans like in serie a? no they are not. if they are going to sell costa he will go for around 40m+ and they will buy a striker with probably 3/4 the price they sold costa like Martinez or a cheap option like Chicarito and they are going to develop him to become very very good and then sell him on for 10-20m profit and so on...

They are not going to get a torres because his wages will be quite high even if he gets a wagecut and he has no resale value. Athletico are smart compared to us because most of their transfers are profits. Buy cheap sell high.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
what they are going to start to sing veterans like in serie a? no they are not. if they are going to sell costa he will go for around 40m+ and they will buy a striker with probably 3/4 the price they sold costa like Martinez or a cheap option like Chicarito and they are going to develop him to become very very good and then sell him on for 10-20m profit and so on...

They are not going to get a torres because his wages will be quite high even if he gets a wagecut and he has no resale value. Athletico are smart compared to us because most of their transfers are profits. Buy cheap sell high.
i never said that, but you have failed to realise that they don't just buy young unrated players and neither will the club turn into milan as you put it in an earlier post, they have proven that they can reinvest in the team, the sale of Torres, Aguero and Falcao proves this. Diego Costa has been a part of the club for many years and should they sell him they will reinvest the money as they usually do. Getting Torres in exchange wouldn't be such a bad idea for them if you want to talk about lack of resale value then you have to ask yourself why they bought David Villa? Atl madrid have plenty of other assets such as Koke and Turan.

Kovet

Dec 12, 2013
Reports of a possible exchange between Lichtsteiner and Coentrão

i would love that. lichtsteiner just turned 30 and will start slowing down within the next few seaons. if the links with zappacosta are true than we can have Caceres/zappacosta for rb and coentrao/asa or murru for lb. if i were juve i would definitely do the trade.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i would love that. lichtsteiner just turned 30 and will start slowing down within the next few seaons. if the links with zappacosta are true than we can have Caceres/zappacosta for rb and coentrao/asa or murru for lb. if i were juve i would definitely do the trade.
i would give zappacosta a season in serie a first. Murru would be great to come here immediatly if we cant get a star-player at LB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)