Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks our team (playerwise) is much stronger than last season? Here is why:

• Tevez and especially Llorente are fully integrated with the team;
  • We addressed our most glaring problem buying a reliable (hopefully) leftback who allows us to play with 4 men in the back;
  • Judging by Pogba's development we can expect him to explode this season becoming a real crack (or at least be much better than he was last year);
  • We purchased players who are full of potential and make us much more flexible tactically;
  • We have much more and better attacking options in Morata, Pereyra, Coman than we had in declining Vucinic and Quagiarella who was visibly conflicted with the coach/board. I can even see Giovinco contributing if he plays as one of two players behind the stiker.
Of course our mercato could be better, we especially should have purchased an attacking midfielder/winger but if somebody asks if this year's team is better than last year's then I say it is much better. Even if we are start with the same starting eleven.

That being said I hope Allegri turns out good and Barzagli recovers well.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Am I the only one who thinks our team (playerwise) is much stronger than last season? Here is why:

• Tevez and especially Llorente are fully integrated with the team;
  • We addressed our most glaring problem buying a reliable (hopefully) leftback who allows us to play with 4 men in the back;
  • Judging by Pogba's development we can expect him to explode this season becoming a real crack (or at least be much better than he was last year);
  • We purchased players who are full of potential and make us much more flexible tactically;
  • We have much more and better attacking options in Morata, Pereyra, Coman than we had in declining Vucinic and Quagiarella who was visibly conflicted with the coach/board. I can even see Giovinco contributing if he plays as one of two players behind the stiker.
Of course our mercato could be better, we especially should have purchased an attacking midfielder/winger but if somebody asks if this year's team is better than last year's then I say it is much better. Even if we are start with the same starting eleven.

That being said I hope Allegri turns out good and Barzagli recovers well.
Nope, I think this team can do well. Good post and use of bullets. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)