Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Milan fans think that if they sign Ilicic, Hernanes and Ogbonna, which is highly unlikely, that they will dominate Serie A.

:rofl:
:lol: They are going to need a lot more than that to dominate :howler:

However, with the amount of help they get from referees... :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Master, you should just ignore him.
:D I shall try :tup:

I was not impressed with your stance on the "Platini" issue :p

- - - Updated - - -

They won't be good enough.

If they want to dream, we can too, Jovetic, Diamanti, and Coentrao.

We'd be 10 points clear of them. Minimum.
:yao: :howler: More like a fucking nightmare!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Of all seasons, you had to bash the Bundesliga in a season when they provide us with the two finalists for the CL final.

You are one biased, hateful ignoramus.
German competition has 2 excellent teams defensivewise.

But in recent years, its mostly known for the very high average goals per game. yet there isnt as much offensive talent as in spain or epl.

Abbiati

Di siglio ----Mexes---Ogbonna--------Abate

De Jong----Montolivo

Ilicic---Hernanes----El Shawarma

Balotelli.

This is a very strong and young team. Doubt they would be able to sign those players tough.
I'm scared of that milan team.

Ogbonna, ilicic, hernanes... could they do it ?

What would the wages and transferfee's be ?

I think its hard considering they also pay for balo

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Milan fans think that if they sign Ilicic, Hernanes and Ogbonna, which is highly unlikely, that they will dominate Serie A.

they would have a very good team.

ogbonna would fix their cB probelm. Hernanes would give them a dynamic playmaker. he can play deep instead of montolivo, or high up. his signing would also allow boateng to go to his natural positon. illicic is a wild card at this point so no comment.

add to that the 15 or so penatlies they will get and they will challenge. but yeah dominate is a strong word

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juve & Bastia in new partnership

By Football Italia staff

Juventus have signed a partnership with French club SC Bastia, according to Press reports on Friday.

CorseMatin.com have claimed that representatives from the Ligue 1 side are in Turin this weekend to discuss a potential sporting relationship.

The website believes that the deal will see youth players from the Old Lady join the Turchini so as to gain first-team experience.

The link will also see them face each other in friendly matches.

Bastia were promoted to France's top division last season, and have done well in 2012/13, sitting firmly in mid-table.

------------------------------

Taking advantage of Corsica, smart move :D
1 step closer to moving to France :touched:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

ogbonna would fix their cB probelm. Hernanes would give them a dynamic playmaker. he can play deep instead of montolivo, or high up. his signing would also allow boateng to go to his natural positon. illicic is a wild card at this point so no comment. if they can also get de jong back to form they will havea avery strong midfield

add to that the 15 or so penatlies they will get and they will challenge. but yeah dominate is a strong word

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They can't afford the transfer fees for all three of those players anyway.

Ogbonna would be worth 15M (minimum) and Hernanes would be in the 15-20M range for sure, given the strong season he had. Ilicic they could probably sign for a decent fee as Palermo are relegated, but signing all three together in one mercato is nigh on impossible for them.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

ogbonna would fix their cB probelm. Hernanes would give them a dynamic playmaker. he can play deep instead of montolivo, or high up. his signing would also allow boateng to go to his natural positon. illicic is a wild card at this point so no comment.

They will 'stronger'. I'd say they'd compete with Napoli with that squad. Given, Napoli sign a strong forward like Dzeko.

We'd still be better.

- - - Updated - - -

You seem to spend a lot of time on the Milan forum.
Man. It's like a train wreck, I can't look away.

I'm addicted to reading their stupid filth.

Poor me.

- - - Updated - - -

They can't afford the transfer fees for all three of those players anyway.

Ogbonna would be worth 15M (minimum) and Hernanes would be in the 15-20M range for sure, given the strong season he had. Ilicic they could probably sign for a decent fee as Palermo are relegated, but signing all three together in one mercato is nigh on impossible for them.
:agree:

Ogbonna 15-20M
Hernanes 15-20M
Ilicic 8M

38-48M. Milan. :yao:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Of all seasons, you had to bash the Bundesliga in a season when they provide us with the two finalists for the CL final.

You are one biased, hateful ignoramus.
Juve & Bastia in new partnership

By Football Italia staff

Juventus have signed a partnership with French club SC Bastia, according to Press reports on Friday.

CorseMatin.com have claimed that representatives from the Ligue 1 side are in Turin this weekend to discuss a potential sporting relationship.

The website believes that the deal will see youth players from the Old Lady join the Turchini so as to gain first-team experience.

The link will also see them face each other in friendly matches.

Bastia were promoted to France's top division last season, and have done well in 2012/13, sitting firmly in mid-table.

------------------------------

Taking advantage of Corsica, smart move :D
I like this idea very much.

In a league where the focus isnt so much on the tactical side, they will get alot more playing time in any position, not just attack.

Getting some nice profiling in france is another thing, and we'll likely benefit from their scouting aswel. Considering the great number of juventus legends comming from france, its another pro.

If you dont count juve, that team would indeed seriously domminate serie a.

And for juve, they would give us a massive challenge. that team has so much winning power in a league

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Today/Yesterday depending on where you are. It says it's from their training session in New York where they currently are.

- - - Updated - - -

Published on the 24th. Might've been registered on the 23d?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Abbiati

Di siglio ----Mexes---Ogbonna--------Abate

De Jong----Montolivo

Ilicic---Hernanes----El Shawarma

Balotelli.

This is a very strong and young team. Doubt they would be able to sign those players tough.
Ogbonna, Illcic AND Hernanes? doubt that, two at best, maybe Illcic and Ogbonna.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a little bit of what Tevez can do.

SIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)