Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
352: Buffon (Storari)
Chiellini (Peluso/Caceres), Bonucci (Ogbonna), Barzagli (Ogbonna/Caceres)
Lulic (Asamoah/Peluso/Giacherinni), Litch (Padoin)
Pirlo (Lodi), Vidal (Pogba/Pepe), Marchisio (Asamoah/Giacherinni/Pepe)
Jovetic (Giovinco/Muriel), Llorente (Vucinic)

If he wants to switch to a 433, he may use Lulic or Peluso as LB, Giovinco as a LW, Pepe/Muriel as RW

- - - Updated - - -

But I'm pretty sure he'll keep the 352 as the starting formation, because he loves our 3 CBs and would never send one of them to the bench.

So starting team 352: Buffon; Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli; Lulic, Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, Litch; Jovetic, Llorente.

2nd team: - 433: Storari; Peluso, Ogbonna, Caceres, Padoin; Lodi, Asamoah, Pogba; Giovinco (Giac), Muriel (Pepe), Vucinic.

2nd team looks pretty fuckin decent to me. And the first team presents improvement in the troublesome LWB and 2 strikers. All this for 35M. Looks damn good!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I wonder (if by a miracle we were to sign both Jovetic and Higuain) how Conte would deploy all of our strikers.

3-5-2:
Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Jovetic, Higuain

3-4-1-2:
Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah; Jovetic; Higuain, Llorente

3-4-3
Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah; Higuain, Llorente, Jovetic

4-3-3
Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, Peluso; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Higuain, Llorente, Jovetic

4-3-1-2:
Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, Peluso, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Jovetic; Higuain, Llorente

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
"The Beard" has been virtually nonexistent in 2013. Think next season will be an important one for him.

Conte needs to rest him more.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Fabio Coentrao, recently linked with Juventus, has revealed that he is looking to leave Real Madrid this summer.

The left-sided player has been paired with the Old Lady and the 25-year-old has admitted that he will probably be available for transfer.

“I don’t think I was wanted here from day one,” the Portuguese international told Ojogo. “Right now it seems that everyone wants me out of here.

“I don’t know what I have done wrong,” he added. “Now we need to find a solution that suits myself and the club.”

Coentrao joined the Spanish giants in the summer of 2011 after Real agreed to pay Benfica around €30m for his signature.
FI

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I wonder (if by a miracle we were to sign both Jovetic and Higuain) how Conte would deploy all of our strikers.

3-5-2:
Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Jovetic, Higuain

3-4-1-2:
Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah; Jovetic; Higuain, Llorente

3-4-3
Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah; Higuain, Llorente, Jovetic

4-3-3
Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, Peluso; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Higuain, Llorente, Jovetic

4-3-1-2:
Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, Peluso, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Jovetic; Higuain, Llorente
Yeah it's interesting to see what formation and way we play.

IMO it will depend on whenether Pirlo is in the line up.

WITH Pirlo:

4-3-3/4-3-1-2

Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Barzagli-Chiellini-LB/Peluso
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Jovetic
Higuain-Llorente​

WITHOUT Pirlo:
4-2-3-1
Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Barzagli-Chiellini-LB/Peluso
Vidal-Marchisio/Pogba
Diamanti/RW-Jovetic-Mirko
Higuain/Llorente​

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Yeh I agree. Italian coaches are quite hestiant in playing with too many attacking players. I mean, Bayern play with Ribery, Robben, Muller and Mandzukic. A lot of attack minded players. Most Italy coaches would have 1 or 2 of those players replaced with more defensive minded players.

I think Conte needs to consider formations excluding Pirlo because I always worry about formations built around 1 player. If Vidal and Pogba for instance were MORE focussed on providing balance rather than attack, it paves the way for having more dynamic attacking players up front doing their thing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeh I agree. Italian coaches are quite hestiant in playing with too many attacking players. I mean, Bayern play with Ribery, Robben, Muller and Mandzukic. A lot of attack minded players. Most Italy coaches would have 1 or 2 of those players replaced with more defensive minded players.

I think Conte needs to consider formations excluding Pirlo because I always worry about formations built around 1 player. If Vidal and Pogba for instance were MORE focussed on providing balance rather than attack, it paves the way for having more dynamic attacking players up front doing their thing.
And yet, those attacking players put in a good deal of defensive work for Bayern. That's whyItalian coaches are frustrating, they're lazy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, you mastermind of tactics knows it all dont you :lol:

Why are italian coaches desired everywere around the world ? Do people like lazy coaches ?

Maybe its because they are known for their results ? jeeh, i dont know.

You master of tactics, must tell me :lol:

bullseye

Nov 8, 2012
Juventus linked with Higuain Jovetic Di Maria Coentrao makes me excited but on the other side worry if Juve will end up bankrupt... the combination of excited and worry are getting close to insane

should stop... opening calciomercato and tuttosport...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)