Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
They obviously want someone who doesn't give a fuck if he only gets 6 games during a season. A straight back up. That's why they aren't using Masi, Freddy, Magnusson as they have developing to do and shouldn't rot on the bench like Lucio or Van Buyten.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Romano59

Apr 12, 2013
Some news for ya'll. :)

- Juventus may sign Van Buyten on a bosman. CB reinforcement

- Juventus have met with Jovetic's agent and Jovetic prefers Juve over Arsenal. GdS

- Juventus have agreed a deal with Higuain. 4.5M a season. (4yr contract). Juve will meet with Madrid on May 20th to continue negotiations. Juve are willing to offer 22M. GdS

- Alessandro Matri could be off to West Ham. They have made an offer for him. La Stampa

- Di Marzio: The Cavani to Juventus deal is non existing. I've spoken to both Bigon and Paratici, and they said its not possible.

Enjoy. :)
Van Buyten, 3 years less, would be perfect. But He is now 35 and I don't know if it could be a good deal... Reminds me Lucio's transfer.
Jo-jo and Higuain could be a real great transfer window with Llorente. But IMO we have to spend some money on youg talent too (Berardi, Corchia, Digne) in order to integrate them slowly to the starting 11...
Do you know how much West Ham offers for Matri ?

- - - Updated - - -

French League players to sign (not including PSG because prices for them are too high IMO) : Nkoulou (CB), Corchia (RB), Digne (LB), A. Ayew (can play at many positions in midfield), don't know if Grenier (midfield) worths it, Aubameyang (FW but can play on a side), Zouma (CB)... All of them are young and talented players that Juve should have a look at IMO

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What the fuck is this BS you keep spitting, a targetman and clinical 9.

Give one team playing with this kind of setup ?
What do you call trezeguet - zlatan ? poacher and (back then) target man. And Higuain is more complete then trez. Not better at poaching, but more complete.

Generally, it has been used much in england in the past, and it need alot of midfield runners to work well, wichis exactly out strenght

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I honestly wouldn't mind Van Buyten, if we were to give him a 1-yr contract on cheap wages and stick him on the bench. If in an emergency we need him, use him. Or say in a Coppa match, rest Barzagli, and play VB.

@Romano59 - There isn't much details on the offer. I'm guessing around 6-8M would be their initial bid.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
What do you call trezeguet - zlatan ? poacher and (back then) target man. And Higuain is more complete then trez. Not better at poaching, but more complete.

Generally, it has been used much in england in the past, and it need alot of midfield runners to work well, wichis exactly out strenght
Who will replicate Zlatan creativity ??

Neither Higuain or Llorente will.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thats why i said "back then"

Zlatan wasent as creative back in 2004-2006. He was a masterfull targetman with great technical ability. he was adept at passing around him, but nowere near as skilled as he is in it today.

Also, back then we had 2 defensive midfielders central. Now we got 3 cm's, with 2 running in the space between the targetman and the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)