Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
no to ogbonna.. would cost us way more than sorensen... who has been better this season
I would let him stay one more season at Bologna if he turns good then in 2014/2015 he might already get starting spot at juve. I cant see Conte starting him over Peluso or Caceres.

Cant wait for the mercato, Marotta will probably suprise us all with his signings :).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I wouldn't waste money on Ogbonha. We need a backup CB, and Ogbonha for 15-18 million is a luxury we can't afford. Let's invest and pump more money into areas which really require strengthening. Moreover, I doubt Ogbonha would wanna become a bench option in a world cup year.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I wouldn't waste money on Ogbonha. We need a backup CB, and Ogbonha for 15-18 million is a luxury we can't afford. Let's invest and pump more money into areas which really require strengthening. Moreover, I doubt Ogbonha would wanna become a bench option in a world cup year.
i recon we will sign bocchetti in the summer, to me that makes more sense than splashing stupid money on ogbonna

bullseye

Nov 8, 2012
Call me crazy, but I wish Juve didn't extend Pirlo's contract next season or just extend it by one more period max (he'll be 35 at the start of 2014/15) so that we have space in the middle where Pogba can slot to Pirlo's position and Marrone as the back up for the midfield. Promising talent such as Pogba and Marrone can't just rot their asses on the bench for years IMO.

Besides, at the end of next season there will be World Cup in Brazil. Ending his glittering career with World Cup as Pirlo's last professional would be suitable to end a career of a maestro

I really prefer Pirlo to gone than Marchisio or Vidal

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
i always thought he can defend quiet good, but i wont argue with u about him because u probably know everything about fella :). Still great player and i would love to see him at Juve one day.
In 2004-2005 season Hagi took Arda from the youth team and played him in a few matches. He was a RW at the beginning. Then we loaned him to Manisaspor next season. Their coach Ersun Yanal played him as a RB. The following season he came back to Galatasaray. We had Hasan Sas in the RW position, so Eric Gerets played Arda as a LW and he stayed that way untill he moved to Atletico. Now he has more of a free role.

But Arda is not a player you want to have in Serie A. He might move to EPL at the end of the season. My opinion, I think he should stay in Spain.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Buffon

Barzagli - x - Chiellini

Licht - Vidal - Pirlo - Asamoah - x

Llorente - x

That's what I would be looking to build in the summer. Signing great players at those positions would make this team much stronger.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I disagree., dusan I think all the budget should be spent on a striker.

everything else we can make do for next year.

key is to swtich formations. in big games the 3-5-2 doesnt work. 4-3-3 should be employed. use guys like vuci and pepe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)