Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Not anything in particular. Just a hunch given the players situation at the club and it only becomes relevant if we want to play the 433. If its still 352, then I think we're going to buy an SS, an LwB and cheap young CB option,.
We should give a shot to Masi or Sørensen then

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I wished we had sign Alvaro when we had the chance, alot of Inter's goal comes from his crosses on the left. His work rate matches Lich.

For the summer, I think Poli will join us as we had the deal lined up in January and just to late to complete it.

Llorente is confirmed. I hope we sign a CB , we are short at the back and with Chiellini's constant injury we need a capable cover there. Marrone will be leaving the team in the summer.
I haven't got a good look on Ogbonna , but if Man U is putting Vidic for sale I love to see him join us.

We need a winger, something to change when our standard formation not working or to have more penetration on defensive team. Nani and Walcott was the name most linked with us, but having seen Walcott ink a new contract I think we can exclude him.

I don't think we will sign a Pirlo cover this season especially if Poli joins us. The big name will be SS, I hope its either Suarez or Jojo, but there has been alot of people talking about Zlatan, Jackson Martinez and Sanchez. Personally, Sanchez is someone I like the least to join us.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
u mean alvaro pereira? Imo he sucks, Lulic would be much better.

TBH I think we will only sign Llorente and Poli, maybe some back up CB. For the other positions we would have to sell first and we all know how it works with Marotta.

Tacchinardi 14

Mar 12, 2012
Must take into consideration what formation Conte will rely on next season?
seeing him say that he can't play 433 because of Pepe's absence. Doesn't that means that we may be looking for a Pepe replacement?

IMO, either of 433 or 352, the most positions that need to be improved in the current starting 11 , after we got Llorente, are SS and RW positions.
other positions (CB and CM) only needs more of quality depth. Add a RWB if you don't think that Isla is going to find his form again in the next season.

We all agree that one of Snachez, Jojo and Hernanes will be a great signing for SS. Must not exceeds 25m

as for RW, I would like one of Cuadrado or Candreva. Both are improvements over Pepe, young, cheap salaries and are developing into very good players . 15m tops

as for CB, Sorensen has played 2 seasons with bologna. Played in both systems of 3 CBs and 2 CBs. I think he is more than ready to take a sub role in Juventus. 5M tops for the other half.

Poli seems a done deal for CM.

Llorente, Sanchez, Candreva, Poli and Sorensen. And it will be the second best mercato for Marotta after the mercato he got Pirlo, Vidal and Licht.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yes, let us stak more RWB options. Lichtsteiner, Isla, Padoin, Caceres & possibly Pepe are not enough. We need at least 6 of them.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Must take into consideration what formation Conte will rely on next season?
seeing him say that he can't play 433 because of Pepe's absence. Doesn't that means that we may be looking for a Pepe replacement?

IMO, either of 433 or 352, the most positions that need to be improved in the current starting 11 , after we got Llorente, are SS and RW positions.
other positions (CB and CM) only needs more of quality depth. Add a RWB if you don't think that Isla is going to find his form again in the next season.

We all agree that one of Snachez, Jojo and Hernanes will be a great signing for SS. Must not exceeds 25m

as for RW, I would like one of Cuadrado or Candreva. Both are improvements over Pepe, young, cheap salaries and are developing into very good players . 15m tops

as for CB, Sorensen has played 2 seasons with bologna. Played in both systems of 3 CBs and 2 CBs. I think he is more than ready to take a sub role in Juventus. 5M tops for the other half.

Poli seems a done deal for CM.

Llorente, Sanchez, Candreva, Poli and Sorensen. And it will be the second best mercato for Marotta after the mercato he got Pirlo, Vidal and Licht.
Wait what?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pepe >>> Candreva any day of the week in the RW position.

All we really need is an SS. The rest of this talk is just useless, we are pretty much stacked elsewhere. That being said, I wouldnt mind seeing Sorensen come back as a back-up CB for Barzagli.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Candreva has improved leaps and bounds since his spell with us. More complete player now and he mirrors Lulic really well on Lazio's right. Was superb last night too.

Btw, Marchetti is showing some serious response time. What a keeper he's turning out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)