Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
When he asked Janna if they should do the naughty deed she replyed: "I'll have to think about that, thinking makes me tired, when I'm tired I want to sleep, not make love, so let's not, okay?"
And then she fell asleep?

Nah, badass just didn't go for it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I know he is a creative player, but this season, he has done nothing creative. Maybe we look better but he misplaces alot of passes and like to retain possession to himself and then runs himself into nothing. If Giovinco, actually played for the team and would actually score he would easily take over Vucinic's role
Yet, he doesn't. Therefore, what you are saying is hypothetical, as the reality is completely different.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yet, he doesn't. Therefore, what you are saying is hypothetical, as the reality is completely different.
What he said is this basically: If Giovinco was better he would take over Vucinic's role. Very true. If Marrone was better he would overtake Pirlo's role, if PDC was better he would overtake Asa's role. If Storari was better he would take Gigi's place.

Sherlock

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
As i just wrote in the tactic thread, both strikers need to trace back and take part in the build up when we play 3-5-2 to form triangles with the midfield.

Giovinco will adjust, and become better than Vucinic, IMO, but Vucinic is by far our best striker currently.

Matri has absolutely NO future in our 3-5-2 - neither does Bendter, but he fits better than Matri.

I´m not sure which striker would fit best, but I don´t think that Llorente or Immobile will - They are too similiar in nature to Matri/Bendtner - Not formed to be part in the build-up.

If we don´t have more than 10M to spend, I really see no obtion available that would fix our striker problem.

We should save money and buy one of Suarez/Jovetic next summer - We don´t need a targetman, when we play 3-5-2 - but an SS with finishing skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)