Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
funny how there are some who prefer pato to drogb
That's because some people don't want see that ugly piece of shit in our shirt. I have never seen a man that ugly and irritating. Hopefully he will die soon and his family too (I bet they are all us ugly as he is).

Go have sex with C. Ronaldo you prick.

long story that one...basically, he's a Genoa cocksucking sonofabitch.
This.

Vintorez

Sep 30, 2012
I'm guessing you actually watch him on a semi regular basis, and not a couple of Champions League matches 3 years ago.

What do you think of Doumbia?
Doumbia was good, but now he's worse. yeah, also he often loses the ball when trying to go alone, like Giovinco.
About Ansaldi - you're actually right, 'cause I don't watch games of Rubin very much. But still I do not think that Ansaldi is much better than Criscito.

Apr 29, 2006
Um I think thats Balo in your avatar, so im guessing Cavani?

- - - Updated - - -

i doubt we will sell Pepe, but what about, selling Giach
Well first Pepe is less versatile than Giach. Second he is older and on higher wages, third doesn't fit that well into our system ... You get the point.
I wouldn't mind selling anyone of those twos, but I think Pepe out is better for a streamlined team.

Jul 30, 2012
Drogba wont have the legs to run, all Pirlo has to do is ping passes across the pitch, Our top striker needs to play every game for us Drogba wont last 10, Too old ,too lazy and never rated the cunt at chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)