Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveGol85

May 13, 2012
Cardozo has been phenomenal for Benfica but every time ive seen him play for Paraguay he has been average at best

He would not be a signing that would signal our intention to compete in europe at all unlike Jovetic

Dzeko and Llorente are both superior to Cardozo!
Cardozo is the type of player who needs a good midfield to feed him the ball. Paraguay's mid from my understanding isn't nearly as talented as benfica's and our mid is far better then the portuguese team's. I think cardozo would be more then well served with the likes of pirlo vidal and marchisio assisting him.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I will jump in my car and run over something if they even think about considering this
Try and make Bendtner the thing you run over.

Actually, for what it's worth, I don't think he's half as bad a player as people make him out to be.

Obviously Juve shouldn't go anywhere near him, though.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
On transfermarkt.de there's a new name connected to us: Loic Remy. Discuss.
. Ooooh. :tuttosport:

Cack forvet. Discussed.
Fuck you

Is he a striker? Always thought he was more of a winger
Wing Forward, has been playing more as an Striker in France.

Either we sign a top player or we sign no one. I've been hearing all summer about Van Persie, Cavani, Jovetic, Dzeko, Llorente etc and now there are stories about Remy, Cardozo, and other mediocre players. Are we that desperate?
Remy is not mediocre. Period.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why do all the dark colored people in this forum jerk it over Ligue 1 players? I'm not judging or anything, I am as black as it gets for a white guy but it seems peculiar is all.

Just wondering.

---------- Post added 28.08.2012 at 22:59 ----------

btw, i'm also including Fred into the dark color category.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
i told his cousin that B81 wants to buy his Juventus shirt.
Fuck you Badass :D

I've called a couple of my friends in Denmark and told them to speak to that dud's family, assuring him that Juventus would be the worst possible move for him :stuckup:

---------- Post added 29.08.2012 at 10:06 ----------

B81 will be delighted.
:scared: :cry: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)