Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Cardozo is good..Impressive at holding up and linkup play.However he is closing in on 30 and thats what concerns me in regards to this transfer.For €15m though ,it would be a very good deal.I wouldnt pay anything above €18m for him.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't know anything about Cardozo, but knowing that players like Milito, Klose, Di Natali ...etc all still performing at the highest level makes his age not a problem if he's a quality player.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Cardozo has been phenomenal for Benfica but every time ive seen him play for Paraguay he has been average at best

He would not be a signing that would signal our intention to compete in europe at all unlike Jovetic

Dzeko and Llorente are both superior to Cardozo!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You're actually comparing Cardozo with Borriello?
Borriello is in a league of his:pado:

But the championship has already started and the transfer wndow is about to close, am afraid that we may end up with him...

I know that after all this Dzeko and Jovetic hyped talk, many may see that as a heavy compromise, (and objectvely it should be for Juve fans) but its Marotta we are talking about...
Unfortunately he is not competent enough to lure a top class forward and instead of ending up with a Boriello again, we should at least get a Cardozo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)