Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I take comfort in my belief that Marotta and Conte will never want a pussy like Pato with such attitude problems. Perpetually injured and sucking crazy wages from the club, only to come back just after recovery and demand a starting place and threaten to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

It ain't serious, you know :D .
I know, but are you asking for a vacation?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I take comfort in my belief that Marotta and Conte will never want a pussy like Pato with such attitude problems. Perpetually injured and sucking crazy wages from the club, only to come back just after recovery and demand a starting place and threaten to leave.
If we can fix his injury problems then it's definitely worth it. He's amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

I know, but are you asking for a vacation?
The amount of tossers on this forum who play this shit for real and get away with it is overwhelming.

Surprisingly, I haven't received one infraction the past couple of days, where I have been posting very little and very controversial :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't see what reason there is to think that we can fix it if Milan have been searching the globe for answers. And his attitude can't be fixed.
Because Milan are incompetent amateurs, while we and our medical staff are not. They have an insane amount of injuries and it's all down to their way of training and fascilities. They're searching the globe for answers once he gets injured, not to prevent them further.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I don't see what reason there is to think that we can fix it if Milan have been searching the globe for answers. And his attitude can't be fixed.
Yeah, fuck Pato! Lets go for one of the other world class strikers we can get for less than 30M who are in top form, don't have attitude problems and don't get injured! Oh, wait..

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i watch them on tv and i never see pato. that tells me enough.

- - - Updated - - -

it's not like he's van persie where the benefits far outweighs the risks.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I read about every single Milan game on Football-Italia. Pato is clearly not world class.
I rest my case.

- - - Updated - - -

i watch them on tv and i never see pato. that tells me enough.

- - - Updated - - -

it's not like he's van persie where the benefits far outweighs the risks.
I get it now. You were trolling all along :D good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)