Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
"Juventus turns on Cristian Zapata to reinforce the defense. The Colombian defender after only one year in La Liga was demoted to his current club, Villarreal . Juventus, would be ready to put on the plate, 4.5 million euros , or exactly half the price paid to acquire from Villareal Colombian from Udinese last summer."

From Calciomercato.com

Would be a pretty decent signing imo especially at 4.5m euros.Heard he was awful at Villareal but still he was pretty beastly in his Udinese days.We could have a look at Mussachio too from the same team who is a pretty talented CB as well.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
No it's not that he is Italian. Fortunately. It's something else.
I'm surprised his name isnt nick or con and that I didn't grow 1000 extra hairs just from reading that. Do greek football players take their parents with them when they travel? because half of them live with their parents. I wonder if Juventus will offer to pay him in gyros

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
"Juventus turns on Cristian Zapata to reinforce the defense. The Colombian defender after only one year in La Liga was demoted to his current club, Villarreal . Juventus, would be ready to put on the plate, 4.5 million euros , or exactly half the price paid to acquire from Villareal Colombian from Udinese last summer."

From Calciomercato.com

Would be a pretty decent signing imo especially at 4.5m euros.Heard he was awful at Villareal but still he was pretty beastly in his Udinese days.We could have a look at Mussachio too from the same team who is a pretty talented CB as well.
I'd take him for 4M.
Hmm...he was pretty good while in Serie A. I would take him for 4M too.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Then it would probably be Bocchetti or Astori.

I'd personally prefer Bocchetti cuz the guy can play LB too.He only has to take a pay cut though.He's on a high payroll at Rubin.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Financially the most viable option.He is available on a free transfer !

Although i read a report few days ago saying Juve want to loan Bocchetti which could be possible too.
From what I understand he is still under contract. I know that there have been conflicting reports on this, but several people here have provided evidence that he is not a free agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)