Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
From what I'm reading, they like both Elia and Krasic, and with Kuyt possibly leaving, I can see them wanting to plug some gaps. Both players would fit their system well. What it actually depends on, is their new coach. Even as an all cash deal, I can't see Suarez going higher than 30m. For me, he's my first pick of all e people we've been linked with, including Cavani. He'll just add a new dimension to our play.
There haven't been any legit sources that say we're interested in Elia or Krasic. Since Kenny left, Kuyt has decided to stay and see who the new coach is.

The Elia/Krasic stories were just 2+2, feeding on the rumors that Kuyt wanted to leave with Kenny not giving games this season.

Nofuture

Mar 30, 2003
Actually...he's not the right man. Higuain\Cavani are the right ones. They put in WORK! Conte likes WORK...
Thats true. Only players with grit, profesionalism and determination can join JuveConte. Also, no whingers and troublemakers. Everyone has seen players like Melo, Ziegler waiving goodbye and Elia warming bench.. That kind of players would not succeed at Juve, therefore Conte has no intention buying them.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
No problem with that. Just thought it was odd to have an opinion on a player and then admit you don't see him much.
There will always be an option, but whether that opinion is based on facts or not is something else :p
The few games I've seen from in City he wasn't impressive at all! He brought in the goods, did what he was suppose to, scored goal, but didn't look impressive. Higuain\Cavani need half a chance, and they wreck havoc with or without the ball!

---------- Post added 22.05.2012 at 09:27 ----------

i dont know how you come to that assumption from those videos
I'm just hating...I didn't even watch your video :p
@Hustini
Dzeko is good enough...but there is better.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I meant that they have great work rate. Dzeko be slow...Haven't seen much of him this season but...does he help defensively?
:dielaugh:

You "prefer" German soccer to the EPL yet Dzeko destroyed German teams and you don't like him?

:confused:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:dielaugh:

You "prefer" German soccer to the EPL yet Dzeko destroyed German teams and you don't like him?

:confused:
Dude...how many times do I have to say this. Dzeko is good, he's a good player...but he is not Higuain good! Still a fantastic player! But not as good. And Wolfsburg's Dzeko>>>>>Shitty Dzeko

ZoSo

Jul 11, 2011
Tbh Suarez seems likely...Liverpool like Krasic & Elia and he won't cost over €30m. Shame he's not massively prolific or is a very good finisher though.

Also, enough with this Suarez 'bad boy' bs, Marotta said himself that Suarez is a possible target along with RVP (forget about him) and Higuain.

Nofuture

Mar 30, 2003
And that is the ONLY thing wrong with him.

---------- Post added 22.05.2012 at 11:45 ----------

@Mark

Time to reopen the Dzeko thread?

:numnum:
Higuain still better than Dzeko. You just need to look at shots vs goals ratio. Higuain own's it. But I doubt that Mourinho would let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)