Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
I know. But look at those nos. for Cavni and Suarez, its not impossible. We have got a lot of diaposable personnel, who will be useful to most teams across Europe. And it's the kind of currency we needed to operate in a transfer market that needs us to buy a couple of champions.
If you think that is possible then James + Higuaín/Cavani is a good idea.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I dont know why everyone is so down on Dzeko this year when last year we were fapping all over this possibility
I'm not down on Dzeko.

It's just that Cam has let loose billions upon billions of sperm (real or digital) the last couple of years.

Think of all the money spent on laundry detergent and Electronic Endust that has been spent that he could have saved up and used for something more functional.

Such as another blow up doll

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I'm not down on Dzeko.

It's just that Cam has let loose billions upon billions of sperm (real or digital) the last couple of years.

Think of all the money spent on laundry detergent and Electronic Endust that has been spent that he could have saved up and used for something more functional.

I'm sure with all the money that all of Tuz combined has spent on cleaning up after fapping about players we could have paid for Higuain + wages for 4 years by now.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I'm not down on Dzeko.

i didnt mean you Charlie i was saying alot of the post are negative towards him lately

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I don't want to get Hustini excited, but...

Dzeko's agent "Edin hasn't decided on his future. This season he hasn't played much, but did well when called into question."

"I received calls from Italy & also Spain + Germany. It's clear Juve & Milan would be welcomed destinations."

"Edin is not seeking money, he wants to play. Juve are a great team & Edin is the right man for the tactical ideas of Conte."

Nofuture

Mar 30, 2003
Jovetic is defy a target, and I'd have to say an attainable one too. Roma are in for him though, in a big way.

I'd love to see Vucinic-Higuain-Jovetic, Vucinic-Cavani-Sanchez, Vucinic-Drogba-Suarez, but the dream has to be Vucinic-Cavani-Suarez.

Cavani: 20m plus Matri and Gio's 1/2
Suarez: 10 plus Krasic and Elia.

They're so $#@!ing doable. Common Marrotta, show us your a game bitch.
Even if we can't super finisher, we still need to get Jovetic, he will be World Class pretty soon. He would make things happen for us, together with Vucinic!

Vucini - Matri - Jovetic
or any other striker, with so much flare and creativity from supporting strikers/wingers anyone would score.
Vucini - *** - Jovetic

I believe he has all qualities Conte seeks. He is humble and hard working (for a SS), can play multiple positions (AMR/AML/SS), superb vision, two footed.

And finaly, no to Suarez, he is a bad boy. Marota already said, no bad boys in Juve! Also it's been mentioned - no mega transfers, so I guess no Cavani or Higuain, but Damiao might still come.

ItzLeif

Feb 12, 2012
I believe Dzeko would be a great purchase.
I get the feeling he'd be like Mario Gomez - Start slow while adjusting to his surroundings, and then become the league's top scorer for a few consecutive seasons.
He was an absolute beast at Wolfsburg, and you don't just magically lose your ability.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It'll be close to impossible to get Suarez for Elia & Krasic + cash. Would be an amazing achievement, but I think Liverpool wants cash only.. and a lot of it!
From what I'm reading, they like both Elia and Krasic, and with Kuyt possibly leaving, I can see them wanting to plug some gaps. Both players would fit their system well. What it actually depends on, is their new coach. Even as an all cash deal, I can't see Suarez going higher than 30m. For me, he's my first pick of all e people we've been linked with, including Cavani. He'll just add a new dimension to our play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)