Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Armero is a headless chicken, but each to their own.

Yes, Suns, I know he has 10 fricking assists. We should dub him 'John Stockton' upon his arrival.
10 assists bro, and Giovinco has 11. Can't wait to see my boys combine for a whooping 21 assists in a Juve jersey next season. Whether its Dzeko, Higauin, RVP or Cavani.. One of them will have so many chances to score.

:tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Armero is a headless chicken, but each to their own.

Yes, Suns, I know he has 10 fricking assists. We should dub him 'John Stockton' upon his arrival.
agree , i would never ever ever play him in middfield , i would prefer padoin and giac before him

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
He is a good player, perhaps you should watch him more.

He's not the most intelligent nor the most technical player, but he's a wingback not a number 10.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Armero's versatility? :confused:

I'm fairly certain you place him anywhere other than the left flank and he'll get shown up for not being much of a footballer.
I'm saying the versatility part in general, for players like Giaccherini, Pepe, etc. But Armero falls in that category too if he could play as a LCM as well as a LWB.

No way in hell would Udinese accpet €5 mill + Estigarribia for Armero :p
5M + Esti + Paz?

We don't even own Esti yet. :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Don't get me wrong, I like all-action players, but this guy is just off the mental charts. His game is so random and lacking finesse, sometimes he can't even control the ball, but he just goes and goes, eventually something comes off.

Apr 24, 2012
Surely if Marotta and Conte talked some sense into balotelli then he would listen to save his career. I would take a chance on Balotelli but only if he acted on a strict behaviour code until he showed some maturity. If he wanted to come he would haveto stop his fascination about ac milan though because if he is just using us for a stepping stone to move to ac he can get !@#$%#. Best case scenario if he changed his attitude and wanted to come there would be issues about his wages as I am sure he would be on astronomical figures at City.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
in brazil armero played for palmeiras. I'm palmeirense and I watched him playing all the time so i wont go crazy on him beacuse of the amount of assists he got this season.
he's not a bad player, at all, but he's "dumb". sometimes its obvious that he should cross, he goes ahead and try to dribble. when he doesnt have a clue what to do he runs (sometimes faster than the ball).
we could use him as a backup, not as a starter.

Mar 9, 2006
in brazil armero played for palmeiras. I'm palmeirense and I watched him playing all the time so i wont go crazy on him beacuse of the amount of assists he got this season.
he's not a bad player, at all, but he's "dumb". sometimes its obvious that he should cross, he goes ahead and try to dribble. when he doesnt have a clue what to do he runs (sometimes faster than the ball).
we could use him as a backup, not as a starter.
Conte need player that could defend properly because our team start in defence

May 22, 2007
I'm saying the versatility part in general, for players like Giaccherini, Pepe, etc. But Armero falls in that category too if he could play as a LCM as well as a LWB.
There isn't any way I'd try him at left central midfielder. Asamoah would be a good addition to this squads midfield, a lot better than Armero.

In the snow game in Juventus Stadium he was running around all over the place (very fast guy) causing mayhem, didn't look particularly composed. I think Chiellini might have punished him with a shoulder barge in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)