Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
isla 18 million
peluso 4.5 million
padion 4 million

?
Lets wait and see about Isla more than 6 months before totally talking about overpaying.

4m for Padoin and Peluso is not overpaying.

yup

and lets not forget how much we paid for gio fucking vinco
We already owned 50% of Gio and we'd be stupid not to bring him back, would be bad business. Also Gio was one of the best players in Serie A last season and they were always going to get him back, especially since we already owned half his contract.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
giovinco isn't worth 22 m, he never worth that much... so 11 m for his half was still not worth it, especially not at the expense of something like lopez or even as part of funds for someone like suarez perhaps.

18 m for isla certainly not worth it considering we already have 2 or more players that can play at his position.

again look at the bigger picture, we certainly should be able to afford van persie for near 30m, there was a bigger chance that arsenal would've sold him to us than united for the combined sum of giovinco (half's :lol:) and isla.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lets wait and see about Isla more than 6 months before totally talking about overpaying.

4m for Padoin and Peluso is not overpaying.
okay i don't think i made myself clear. we paid 18 million for a position we were well covered on, when we have other pressing issues.

I DONT CARE HOW GOOD HE WAS WITH UDINESE. he was inured for a long time, couldn't participate with preseason training, and he would have taken a long time to get back in shape and form. should have let him stay at udinese to see if he can regain his form. meanwhile we could used that money to strengthen the striker position....

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Isla will come good. Fuck the haters :stuckup: It's the Padoins, Pelusos, and Giacherrinis that just take up space.

As for RVP, United are paying him the same wages as Rooney. Sadly, we can't afford to do that, not even a player of his caliber. If we had Van Persie though, we'd probably be in the final of the Coppa, and 10 points ahead in Serie A as he provides the one thing we sorely lack, finishing ability.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Isla will come good. $#@! the haters :stuckup: It's the Padoins, Pelusos, and Giacherrinis that just take up space.

As for RVP, United are paying him the same wages as Rooney. Sadly, we can't afford to do that, not even a player of his caliber. If we had Van Persie though, we'd probably be in the final of the Coppa, and 10 points ahead in Serie A as he provides the one thing we sorely lack, finishing ability.
padoin and giach are fine though not sure why the hate against them, isla & gio (half's mind you) OTOH... :sergio: certainly not worth that sum no matter if we paid that in installments over a millennium.

about RVP, doesn't exactly matter how much united could pay him if arsenal want to sell to us than them... besides didn't RVP say nothing about 'wage problem' in the negotiation with us? my impression is that arsenal prefer united's money than our trolling attempts.

well at this point, I don't know if anyone see this the same as I do, but we certainly need to sell and get much money from that before getting some high profile forwards; otherwise we will still stuck in this situation over and over again.

sacrifice must be made :mad:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Isla ,Asamoah and Peluso are all going to be obligations.Assuming we spend 50m+ like we do every season:

-Sign a backup CB for free like Diakite.We simply should not miss out on him imo.Need to find a pre-contract agreement ASAP.

-Simply break the bank for a top quality SS.Willian ,Sanchez or Jo-Jo whoever it is.

-Sell one of Quag or Matri or maybe even both to bring one of our young guns.One of Immobile or Manolo.

We simply need a complete revamp in attack.As much as i like Vucinic,he should not be starting every game next season.Llorente was a superb signing which frees up funds for another forward signing and i really do hope the board dont disappoint this time.

If we do all the aforementioned ,we're set for next season imo.But its just a wish from at this point and remains to be seen if it will become a reality.

- - - Updated - - -

I know Balo is a nutcase and all but SES-Balo-Niang on paper is a pretty devastating attack atleast in comparison to us.We dont have a single competent striker who can regularly score goals which is pretty sad for a top team like us and that'll be our downfall in the CL this year.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
-Simply break the bank for a top quality SS.Willian ,Sanchez or Jo-Jo whoever it is.
the truth is, all signs pointed that we cannot do that, simply because there's no bank account to break, it's almost empty, not to mention we still have to pay 36 m for asamoah and isla alone...

we need to sell, that's the only way.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Isla ,Asamoah and Peluso are all going to be obligations.Assuming we spend 50m+ like we do every season:

-Sign a backup CB for free like Diakite.We simply should not miss out on him imo.Need to find a pre-contract agreement ASAP.

-Sell one of Quag or Matri or maybe even both to bring one of our young guns.One of Immobile or Manolo.

We simply need a complete revamp in attack.As much as i like Vucinic,he should not be starting every game next season.Llorente was a superb signing which frees up funds for another forward signing and i really do hope the board dont disappoint this time.

If we do all the aforementioned ,we're set for next season imo.But its just a wish from at this point and remains to be seen if it will become a reality.

- - - Updated - - -

I know Balo is a nutcase and all but SES-Balo-Niang on paper is a pretty devastating attack atleast in comparison to us.We dont have a single competent striker who can regularly score goals which is pretty sad for a top team like us and that'll be our downfall in the CL this year.

Diakite :tup:

No Willian. Guaranteed flop here. Someone like Suarez, Sanchez or Aguero pls.

Sell Matri. Bring in Immobile.

Sell GioFlop.

Foward line for next season :xfinger:

Llorente, Sanchez, Quag, Vucinic, Immobile/CF/Lisandro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)