Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well...hopefully this rough patch shows our board that we need some investment. Our gameplay isn't flowing like it used to. We are predictable. We spread the ball wide and either cross the ball straight into a defender or we pass back to the middle so we can flick it around the box more. No one shoots. We are far too inefficient when we do get chances as well, we need a good striker asap.
We are limping along a bit here. It is going to be an important next few games. We need to cut out the complaining and just fucking get back to hard work and humility.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Well...hopefully this rough patch shows our board that we need some investment. Our gameplay isn't flowing like it used to. We are predictable. We spread the ball wide and either cross the ball straight into a defender or we pass back to the middle so we can flick it around the box more. No one shoots. We are far too inefficient when we do get chances as well, we need a good striker asap.
We are limping along a bit here. It is going to be an important next few games. We need to cut out the complaining and just fucking get back to haes work and humility.
yea... anelka and €4m for Lisandro :yao:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
cheap twats offering only 4 mill for lopez but we go f*cking blow 11 mill on f*cking giovinco. f*ck im not even Lopez' biggest fan but i'd rather we spent 11 f*cking mill on Lopez than f*cking giof*ckingvinco

FFFFFFFFFFF*CKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Will we even win the league with our strike force the way it is at the minute? Let alone do serious damage in the CL.

Celtic will start to think they actually have a chance against us at this rate.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Will we even win the league with our strike force the way it is at the minute? Let alone do serious damage in the CL.

Celtic will start to think they actually have a chance against us at this rate.
especially with chiello gone and the mighty peluso to replace him.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
its incredible how we over pay for mediocre/$#@! players but stingy on the players that actually add quality.
true, didnt we pay 5m for padoin? and you want to fcking pay 4-5 m for Lisandro? who in my opinion is just outside the world class bracket. hes a quality player and is in the same boat imo as matri and quag in terms he needs a new team. hes 29 he knows lyon will never amount to anything outside of france. Juve looked appealing until 4 weeks ago now we are in such a terrible hole its bringing back 7th place juventus in my mind. (yea i went there) its an absolute mind fck on why we wont offer 7m atleast for lisandro atleast and 8 is not even absurd. i dunno maybe because he will be in his last year of his contract next year marotta can pull one of his bosman crap off

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There is nothing to suggest we have actually offered €4m for Lisandro, just a GdS story.

Originally we offered €2m loan + €8m purchase, according to gurus/media. Gets rejected. So we then return with an offer of a free loan + €4m purchase.

Doesn't seem legit to me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)