Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (110 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
A quick question for those in the know: When will the Milan clubs and Roma have their new stadia ready? If/When they are ready, will our smaller stadium capacity potentially place us at a disadvantage when it comes to negotiating for players and paying for transfer fees/wages, courtesy of lower gate receipts? :boh:
Remember ticket prices are a factor. You wouldn't expect Roma's ticket prices to be the same as ours. Our stadium also generates a lot outside of match days.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Short and sweet :D

Thank you ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone remember that winter mercato of the 98-99 season, when we brought in Henry? :touched:

I still can't believe we let him go. Imagine having Henry, Zidane, DP, and Trez in the same team :heart:
I can't remember it, I was 7 or 8 years old. But from what I've been told Henry's time at Juve wasn't good.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can't remember it, I was 7 or 8 years old. But from what I've been told Henry's time at Juve wasn't good.
Not entirely true. The whole squad was having a horrible season that year. It all started after Del Piero got injured in the Udinese game (kinda similar to what happened to us after Quag got injured against Chievo a couple of seasons ago, with the obvious gulf in terms of quality and impact between the two players in question). Henry was brought in as a stop gap solution, and only lasted 6 months, before we sold him to Arsenal. Only if...... :D

- - - Updated - - -

Remember ticket prices are a factor. You wouldn't expect Roma's ticket prices to be the same as ours. Our stadium also generates a lot outside of match days.
:tup: Cheers :beer:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Are you Croatian by any chance? :p I see that ur based in Lithuania, so I'm wondering why u might dislike the French :D

The French were the best back then. WC champions in 98, and Euro winners in 2000, they were kinda what Spain is today ;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not entirely true. The whole squad was having a horrible season that year. It all started after Del Piero got injured in the Udinese game (kinda similar to what happened to us after Quag got injured against Chievo a couple of seasons ago, with the obvious gulf in terms of quality and impact between the two players in question). Henry was brought in as a stop gap solution, and only lasted 6 months, before we sold him to Arsenal. Only if...... :D

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: Cheers :beer:
Ancelotti also played Henry as left winger with Juve, it was when he went to Arsenal that he was deployed as a forward.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
he has a certain Chicharito aura about him, certainly.

we need to get our hands on Obiang as well, he is quality.
Looked through the Sampdoria team properly the other day, they actually have a really great squad and I think Delio Rossi will turn them right around as he has already started to do. Just proves that Ferrera is a shitty manager unfortunately, I've not seen Obiang but heard plenty of good stuff, he's Barcelona owned though isn't he? So not sure they will let him go.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,998
    Media in Italy saying we're making a new offer for LL. Beppe yesterday said mercato closed. DO we believe the media who want Juventini watching/reading their shows/papers or Beppe? :D

I hope the media. :xfinger: :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)