Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (112 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
the fact that icardi came from the same town as where Messi grew up, people think he's the second coming. He looks good but at this stage we have 2 decent prospects in that department already (gabbiadini and Immobile) i don't see how icardi would fit into our future plans

shouldline31

May 9, 2012
Llorente, Suarez, Vucinic, Giovinco, Gabbiadini.
Suarez?? I dont think Liverpool want to sell him, better replace him with Icardi (Sampdoria Youngster).

Llorente, Vucinic, Giovinco, Gabbiadini, Icardi. will be good :D

- - - Updated - - -

And he is a Juve fan.

:D
Just trade him with Matri or Quagliarella, problem solved. :closeenough::burke:

Dec 24, 2012
It's not like scoring a lot against Pescara is some amazing feat (though against Juve is, sigh). Give Icardi some time to prove himself some more before you proclaim him Messi returned. Granted from what I've seen of him he seemed better than Immobile, who is also 3 years older, but nobody can be certain of that yet.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i'd like icardi as backup. and yeah, jojo's not even close to suarez. this forum has this thing where if someone plays in italy they get overrated to hell and back.

Dec 24, 2012
I agree that Suarez is better, but to pretend that Jovetic isn't a fantastic player in his own right is lunacy. And he can only improve - if he can steer clear of injuries.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
According to Gazzetta Dello Sport,The latest proposal provided by the Bianconeri is a free loan with the right to mandatory redemption fixed at around four million euro for Lopez.
:rofl:

Marotta getting on his troll act as usual.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Montella is pushing for Quag apparently according to GDS again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)