Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
oh yes. spend 12 million to bring immobile back. 15 million on youths and another 12 on a back up cb.

then maroota will come out with "but we have no money derp"
You have to take into consideration how less we spend on wages.Its not just transfer fee alone plus the fact that our payments are spread over years.

If you hypothetically look at Suarez's case for instance Liverpool would want ready cash no ? I mean a majority of the transfer fee since they would be looking to buy his replacement.Plus if we were to sign him,he'll command atleast an annual salary of 6m and say its a 5 year contract ,then that amounts to 30m in total on his wages and lets assume 40m in transfer fee.That makes it 70m investment in total and i say we are not ready for such a huge investment.There are so many variables to take into account.Its not just black or white.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
matri erans 1.6
quag 2
iaquinta 3
melo 2.5

getting rid of themwillcrate a lot of breathign room. plus buffon's lower saalry
i should add lucio. he was earning 2 million

- - - Updated - - -

You have to take into consideration how less we spend on wages.Its not just transfer fee alone plus the fact that our payments are spread over years.

If you hypothetically look at Suarez's case for instance Liverpool would want ready cash no ? I mean a majority of the transfer fee since they would be looking to buy his replacement.Plus if we were to sign him,he'll command atleast an annual salary of 6m and say its a 5 year contract ,then that amounts to 30m in total on his wages and lets assume 40m in transfer fee.That makes it 70m investment in total and i say we are not ready for such a huge investment.There are so many variables to take into account.Its not just black or white.
of course not.

the thing is if we are not ready now, we will never be. losing trezeguet and del piero were huge losses. and we have not replaced either of them properly.

Dec 24, 2012
Why is Jovetic unrealistic? He won't spend his life at Florence, and who better to sign him than us. Especially since they want Quag. With the money they get for him they might buy enough quality players to get themselves a CL spot rather than relying on two players alone. Or so their thinking should go.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus does Iaquinta earn 3 million on the real? For doing nothing?

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Anyways that's still 6.24 GBP per year. How much does Matri and Quag earns? We're planning to get rid of them.
That's before tax, and if the numbers of Gazzetta are really after tax salary then the Italian comparative of that salary is 3.67 EUR per year, very close to what Pirlo gets.

Dec 24, 2012
Between Suarez and Jovetic I'd choose Suarez, but he's going to be more expensive. Which even if we had the money it's not a guarantee we would get him. Whereas Jovetic is possible.

And overrated or no, he's still a heck of a player. I've watched a lot of their matches, and he'd partner up very well with a strong poacher-type player. Like I hope Llorente will be.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
assuming we could afford Suarez

He sure is tired of english media who is behind him and all his actions, chasing him 24/7.
L'pool is not what they used to be.

Can those be factors for us to get him?

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
assuming we could afford Suarez

He sure is tired of english media who is behind him and all his actions, chasing him 24/7.
L'pool is not what they used to be.

Can those be factors for us to get him?
Ya, I think :agree:

He seems attached to Liverpool however, so getting him wouldn't be guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)