Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (180 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
If we get 10 Million for either of them, we should definitely sell. If we manage to get rid of both, 20-23 million more in our coffers is definitely going to give us some leverage when targeting a quality player in the summer ;)
I would be happy to sell both of them for 20 million. Then we can go buy Jovetic. Even if he is our only buy of the summer I would be thrilled with Llorente, Jovetic, Vucinic and Giovinco.

Those 4 would give us a very strong strike force and we would not have ended up spending a fortune to get Llorente and Jovetic (if we can sell Matri and Quag for the bulk of the fee) Too bad Fiorentina hate us so much.

:(

Mar 30, 2006
We should do this, give them Quagliarella now and 20m+ in the summer to get Jovetic.
That would be amazing and a very fair deal for them considering Jovetic's injury problems and the rumors he wants to leave now. If another club offered it to them I feel they would accept that deal but they are really hell bent against us having Jovetic. I think the owners know the fans would never forgive them, although this year they have done good work in the transfer market and Rossi will help offset the loss of Jovetic.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,827
    What would be our budget next season you guys think?

With a 30m we could land a 22-25m € forward. If more than we could get a better player.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,832
    some figures are not official or announced but about 30m. Because of the CL we could get it up right?

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    I'm afraid that might not be enough.

Perhaps we can tempt Quag or Matri to go to the PL; Matri or Quag + 25 Million for Suarez :D
    That would be a good idea too :D

That would be amazing and a very fair deal for them considering Jovetic's injury problems and the rumors he wants to leave now. If another club offered it to them I feel they would accept that deal but they are really hell bent against us having Jovetic. I think the owners know the fans would never forgive them, although this year they have done good work in the transfer market and Rossi will help offset the loss of Jovetic.
    They had one of the best summers, I really liked some of their signings and I think that they have a solid team now, a frontline with Quagliarella and Rossi wouldn't be too bad for them I guess. And money talks, somehow we have to manage to get a top player this summer.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    some figures are not official or announced but about 30m. Because of the CL we could get it up right?
    If we do well in CL i.e. semis, I think there could be a small chance we end up spending €20m-€25m on a foward, as long as very little needs to be spent on other areas of the team. I'd say one of our current fowards will probably be sold too, giving us at least €10m extra.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Really? Then we got a really good budget, we shouldn't have any problem getting a quality player and maybe a back-up LWB or a CB to be the replacement of Bonucci.
    It could be less than that, we're just guessing. But still probably 20m (min) - 30m+ not including if any players are sold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)