Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
This is getting out of control now even for Beppe. Way to many back and forth stories. I just don't get why they would take him out of the game unless something was agreed upon. If he was spotted walking in Paris no freaking way was he injured. Anelka n the other hand has to of been on of the faster dealing from Marotta in if he is due to come to Torino for a medical tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah but I'm not getting excited. We have 6 more days.
This transfer, one with probably what seems to be me of the easiest to deal with in terms of transfer fee and it has become worse then the Aguro and Rvp sagas

- - - Updated - - -

I like how Aulas throws in the " he's an essential part of this team and a leader to this squad". Obviously what else would be say but the fact it's like that statement although I'm sure it was paraphrased seems like he totally denies they were even in talks. No mention of an agreement couldn't be reached or even a we decided to keep him. Nope none of that just that he's an essential player. Fuck this shit...I knew I shouldn't of gotten a bit excited. Fuck.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Don't know if that was posted, but we're after Bebeto's son, Matheus, and seems to be a difficult deal.

Di Marzio

- - - Updated - - -

bebeto2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Ok, I realized there is 3 paged thread for him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Can the people that claiml lissandro lopez was a guaranteed succes please explain me why he is a benchwarmer at shitty olympique Lyon ?

are falcao and zlatan are keeping him on the bench ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)