Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
"nah" to what exactly? Everything in my post, except my opinion about Jovetic, is factually correct. Dortmund is a much better running machine with quality players all over, continuity in footballing philosophy and tailor made for Gotze to flourish because he's their star player. Just saying that people should think of all this before coming out with the statement that Gotze is much better than Jojo.
So because Jovetic plays for a midtable team means he may be better than Goetze who plays for one of the best teams in the world and is wanted by many others? How about you think about why Jovetic is still at Fiorentina. He's got a lot of potential but he's far from tapping it all.

i love goetze , but jovetic is much superior to him . If jovetic is free of injuries in 2 years he can become Ballon D'or material
coulda woulda shoulda

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We are all Jo-Jo fans but lets not kid ourselves here.Goetze has a far higher ceiling than Jo-Jo.Even Reus as well and i am a fan of him too.

EDIT:I mean Goetze has a higher ceiling than Reus too.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
personally, i think goetze is better already and has potential to improve even more. and how long will it take for jojo to return to pre-injury jojo? i assume we're talking about the injury a couple of years ago, right? yeah, that one. let's give him a couple more years.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
personally, i think goetze is better already and has potential to improve even more. and how long will it take for jojo to return to pre-injury jojo? i assume we're talking about the injury a couple of years ago, right? yeah, that one. let's give him a couple more years.
Yes, the same pee injury JoJo that was ripping teams apart in the CL and was wanted by heaps of clubs.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Goetze at 19 was ripping apart Bundesliga.Thats something worth considering.Jo-Jo wasnt even a regular starter for his team back then.As for the CL argument ,not to discredit him but killing it against a 7th placed Liverpool team,and a Bayern side with Demichelis and Van Buyten as CB's is hardly worth noting in comparison to Goetze destroying a strong Bayern side pretty much every time they've met in the last few seasons as well as having strong performances against the likes of City and Madrid.Lets not forget he's only 20.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Word in italy is that Lisandro or Drogba will only come for 6 months because Marotta and Conte want Jovetic and Muriel in the summer
:lol: :howler: They want both? I need to get some of that shit those journos are smoking :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the same pee injury JoJo that was ripping teams apart in the CL and was wanted by heaps of clubs.
What happened to his pecker? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)