Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (122 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I guess not.

Reus is awesome but Gotze is better.
They are both good at what they do. Different players.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I watched all of their CL matches and also ten of the Bundesliga games this season. So you could say so.

Also a very good friend of mine is a fan of that team, so we share opinions about it :)
You were pretty much on point. So I wondered.

Rues is a forward and Gotze is more of an attacking playmaker. I think Gotze is better overall, but that doesn't take away from Rues.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
You were pretty much on point. So I wondered.

Rues is a forward and Gotze is more of an attacking playmaker. I think Gotze is better overall, but that doesn't take away from Rues.
:D

Yes, Reus is a forward and Götze an attacking playmaker. I like more Reus but don't get me wrong, I know that Götze is meant to be a WC player soon, if he isn't already, what I say is that atm Reus is better than Götze, and he also was last season, but Götze was injured.

And just in the case that we could sign any of them I'd like to sign Reus 'cause he is a very prolific forward, assists a lot and also scores, last season he scored 21 goals iirc. And we need that more than an attacking playmaker 'cause we already have a very good midfield and the best playmaker in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Götze has more talent, but Reus is pretty damn effective. I'd take Reus for Juve.
:agree:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:D

Yes, Reus is a forward and Götze an attacking playmaker. I like more Reus but don't get me wrong, I know that Götze is meant to be a WC player soon, if he isn't already, what I say is that atm Reus is better than Götze, and he also was last season, but Götze was injured.

And just in the case that we could sign any of them I'd like to sign Reus 'cause he is a very prolific forward, assists a lot and also scores, last season he scored 21 goals iirc. And we need that more than an attacking playmaker 'cause we already have a very good midfield and the best playmaker in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:
good points.

There's no bias, I really think Jovetic is a 2-3 / generation talent. Gotze is playing with quality players too, in a gelled system with a coach who has been there for ages, throughout the entire project. Hardly comparable to the mad house that is Fiorentina.
nah, this forum is fucking with your head, they overrate promising players in italy. gotze is better than jojo, not to mention a lot more consistent.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
grass is always greener on the other side.

this is the case with jovetic. go on fiorentina based forum and i gurantee there will be complains about certain aspects of his game

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
nah, this forum is fucking with your head, they overrate promising players in italy. gotze is better than jojo, not to mention a lot more consistent.
"nah" to what exactly? Everything in my post, except my opinion about Jovetic, is factually correct. Dortmund is a much better running machine with quality players all over, continuity in footballing philosophy and tailor made for Gotze to flourish because he's their star player. Just saying that people should think of all this before coming out with the statement that Gotze is much better than Jojo.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
good points.

i love goetze , but jovetic is much superior to him . If jovetic is free of injuries in 2 years he can become Ballon D'or material

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You can all forget about even the little shade of hope you had for Isco now.

Spanish star Isco, who has been linked with several Premier League clubs, is going to sign a new deal with Malaga until June 2018 with a buyout clause of €35million (£30m), according to Marca.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
i have been a admirer of reus for a few years now and gotze for a couple. both are fantastic players and both are different players. In terms of what would be best for Juve id say Reus because gotzes position is covered: Mvp are perfect pogba although a different player is going to be a very effective one so but even though i love licht having reus on that wing would be amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

i love goetze , but jovetic is much superior to him . If jovetic is free of injuries in 2 years he can become Ballon D'or material
I dont know about that. Right now Gotze has the upper hand just for the fact he is playing for a stacked german national team and hes playing CL. Jojo needs to move and i hpe he understand that. If he wants to be more than just a fiorentina legend he will pull a baggio and leave; not necessarily to Juve but to one of the top 10 teams in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)