Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Y not? We have been struggling with injuries and suspensions lately. It also allows us more flexibility and versatility if we choose to deploy the 4-3-3, with Sanchez, Gio, and Vuci all capable of being deployed as RWF's or LWF's.

- - - Updated - - -

Quag
Lisandro
Llorente
Vucinic
Giovinco

ddts

- - - Updated - - -

'wishlist'

Falcao
Lisandro
Quag
Tevez
Suarez
Since it's a wishlist, you might as well take out Quag and Lisandro, and put in Jovetic and Cavani :D

Overkill :p

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I'd keep Matri over Quags any day... Both are useless when off form, but when on form Matri > Quags. Plus Matri ain't no whiner and he's a striker.
Second strikers enough already, but when Bendtnerd leaves, we'll only have one striker left (Llorente). Matri would make a decent backup plan.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
sell all our forwards (gio, vuci, matri, quaq) for 40m, sell vidal for 40m, sell pepe, motta, iaquinta and melo for around 15m

bring back leali, masi boakye and immobile

sign llorente for free

buy jovetic, lopez/lewandowski and di maria

:tuttosport:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
sell all our forwards (gio, vuci, matri, quaq) for 40m, sell vidal for 40m, sell pepe, motta, iaquinta and melo for around 15m

sign llorente for free

That sounds like a plan, a sound plan.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

sign llorente for free

You must've been a transfer director in your previous life.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

sign llorente for free

That sounds like a plan, a sound plan.

Shame it won't happen tho. That's the Football manager way, if only everything was as simple as that. "Oh dear! Lost the CL final. Guess I'd better reload the game til I do."

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;4013510 said:
Shame it won't happen tho. That's the Football manager way, if only everything was as simple as that. "Oh dear! Lost the CL final. Guess I'd better reload the game til I do."
sad truth :(

our forwards are simply frustratingly pathetic, they cannot be depended upon in critical moments, almost all our important goals this season came from our midfielders, that's something big, that's a serious problem...

not only they can't perform (I bet we are the only one amongst top 5 teams in top 5 leagues in europe that none of our forwards has scored 10 goals so far), they also in some ways draining the club energy in transfer seasons...

as much as I love vucinic, he has been even worse this season; giovinco has proven us that he cannot be depended upon, almost all his goals are meaningless goals against weakened teams; quaq and matri does not need any more comments... at this point of conte era, I honestly think they all need to go; I think 40-45 millions for these 4 guys can be achieved... giovinco and vucinic can certainly worth 15m each, I'd offer matri and quaq 5-7.5m each to any clubs, no offense to them but that's it.

as much as I love vidal, if he could be what zidane was from a transfer opportunity point of view, I'd sell him at minimum 40m or give them to real and ask 10m + di maria or something like that; besides we will still have marchisio, pogba, asamoah, pirlo, giach, padoin, isla, marrone that can play as CM.

pepe, melo and the other have been guys... getting total 10m from them should certainly do able.

in theory, yes, we should be able to raise close to 100m.

we certainly able to get llorente for free, we can certainly bring back boakye, and immobile.

let me ask all of you, llorente, boakye, and immobile forward lineup, although quite unbalanced can't be worse than anything we have seen since amauri downfall era, isn't it?

with 80-100m we certainly must be able to buy 1-3 quality players right?

a plan that is....

now where's marotta's phone numbers? :D

:(

:p

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
A Vidal transfer will never be what Zidane was.
why? sure it won't break any record, but even 40m is a lot for us in a time like this, then you add the fact that even without vidal, we still have competent players to replace his place immediately (asamoah, and to a lesser extent, pogba), something we didn't have in zidane era. In some ways, a vidal transfer can turn out much better than zidane's was; especially if it can bring us that thing we all want for the past 3 years, 3 years man...

all our forwards are also need to go, some of them will definitely go next summer I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)