Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
It's impossible to sign Lewandowski for free this summer as he's got a year and a half of his contract left. Marotta loves this kind of situations and he could pull a Vidal there. I read a rumor Guardiola already asked for Vidal and Lewandowski, so I guess BVB would prefer to sell him to us than to Bayern. I think we'd have to prepare a 20-25m for him, but he's deffo worth it. Llorente and Diakite can come for free in June so we should have some money left.
I'd rather improve our SS department than spend 20-25m on a ST. Getting Llorente for free means that we're done there, IMO, and we should just get a youngster as Boakye or Immobile to consummate our squad. Sell Matri and buy a top SS as Luis Suárez or Jovetic.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont like Lewandowki that much. He's a decent striker and all, but even if he had 5 years left contract I wouldn't spend 20M on him.

Anyone got an idea on how Kolarov is doing at City? Maybe we could sign him in the summer for cheap to play LWB
I've always liked Kolarov, that left leg :tuttosport:

For what I've seen he's not having as much participation as he used to have. Clichy is playing a lot more there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I dont like Lewandowki that much. He's a decent striker and all, but even if he had 5 years left contract I wouldn't spend 20M on him.

Anyone got an idea on how Kolarov is doing at City? Maybe we could sign him in the summer for cheap to play LWB
How many goals does the little fucker have to score? seriously he shits all over Llorente.

Oh,

And Getting Vidal AND Lewandowski over Bayern would make me cum so hard.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'd rather improve our SS department than spend 20-25m on a ST. Getting Llorente for free means that we're done there, IMO, and we should just get a youngster as Boakye or Immobile to consummate our squad. Sell Matri and buy a top SS as Luis Suárez or Jovetic.
I disagree. Getting Llorente doesn't mean we're 'done' there. He can't play every match in a season plus he'll be coming back from Bilbao's bench with no confidence, form and he's yet to get used to the new league. If we want to play the 3-5-2 thing I think we should get someone else. I think Lewandowski is good, but we may get someone else. I mentioned him because of Marotta's interview where he admitted we're looking at players with short contracts.

If we wanted to switch to 4-3-3 then we'd need RWF too, but that's another story.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,396
    Di Marzio: Gabbiadini not playing(back injury?), Juve still trying to get him while not forgetting about Drogba if he lowers his wage request.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,398
    another Chelsea target or I think I read his dream was to play there. Could be a great buy or another Afonso Alves. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)