Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who are they and where are they from?
Young, and full of potential. Immobile hasn't been setting Serie A alight with Genoa, but then again, they are coached by that loser Del Neri. Boayke is going to be a very good striker; he's tearing shit up with Sassuolo in Serie B, and could be an Eto'o like player (not at the same level obviously) in future :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Young, and full of potential. Immobile hasn't been setting Serie A alight with Genoa, but then again, they are coached by that loser Del Neri. Boayke is going to be a very good striker; he's tearing shit up with Sassuolo in Serie B, and could be an Eto'o like player (not at the same level obviously) in future :D
My eyes!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
All this based on hearsay and youtube vids :heart:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No, we will have to buy his half back for more than we sold it for. Let's just sell him, or demand in the strongest terms that Bologna sell back his half for the same price.
Who cares for experience eh? Silly Marotta. He always forgets WE ARE JUVE!!!11

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It's impossible to sign Lewandowski for free this summer as he's got a year and a half of his contract left. Marotta loves this kind of situations and he could pull a Vidal there. I read a rumor Guardiola already asked for Vidal and Lewandowski, so I guess BVB would prefer to sell him to us than to Bayern. I think we'd have to prepare a 20-25m for him, but he's deffo worth it. Llorente and Diakite can come for free in June so we should have some money left.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I dont like Lewandowki that much. He's a decent striker and all, but even if he had 5 years left contract I wouldn't spend 20M on him.

Anyone got an idea on how Kolarov is doing at City? Maybe we could sign him in the summer for cheap to play LWB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)