Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Bianconero81

So...Llorente for free:D

Neymar, Jovetic, Muriel, Goetze...who we gonna splurge on? :numnum:
@Klinsmann One of Sanzchez or Muriel is the most plausible and probably option. The JoJo ship has sailed I'm afraid :sigh:

Goetze and Neymar are way out of reach, but Suarez could be an option if we play our cards right ;) He'd truly be the epitome of a top signing :D

- - - Updated - - -

Sanchez would be a dream signing. Suarez would be the bomb.
:shifty: We actually agree on something :shocked:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sanchez - I`m not that impressed with him (no I`m not talking about this year... I`m talking generally about him as a player). While he is definitely a quality player - good dribbler does some nice tricks I also see him as the type of player that is a support striker that doesnt score a lot... We have Giovinco and Vucinic and I dont see Sanchez as such an upgrade over Gio Vucinic!
A player like Suarez.. is definitely an upgrade! He can play as a support striker or along side a support striker, and while he has all the qualities of the Sanchezs Vucinics and Giovincos he also know how to find the net!
He is the type of player that might become just another good player BUT He is also the type of player who could explode and be the guy who scores 20+ goals and also contribute as the support strikers contribute!

So Sanchez? I`ll pass
Suarez? Sign him right now!

As for Jovetic - I`d like to see him playing for us as he has some tremendous talent but I`m not so sure we could lure him from Fiorentina

Anyway Suarez is one of the best signings we could make

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Suarez's wages are on the higher side.He's on 6m a year i think.We'd already have one high earner in Llorente ,not sure we'd be prepared for another tbh considering he's going to cost a lot in transfer fees either ways.He'll command at the very least 35m Euros me thinks.

Jovetic's another who's going to cost a lot.I think we're looking at Sanchez most probably because we think he'll be available for a cut price and the same time affordable too something like 25m and under.If he continues to put underwhelming performances ,his price could drop even further which could play in the hands of an opportunist DS like Marotta who ,you never know could be able to even negotiate a loan + option to buy deal with them perhaps.Afterall they let Ibra go for a pittance amount and that was a loan + option to buy deal as well.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Suarez's wages are on the higher side.He's on 6m a year i think.We'd already have one high earner in Llorente ,not sure we'd be prepared for another tbh considering he's going to cost a lot in transfer fees either ways.He'll command at the very least 35m Euros me thinks.

Jovetic's another who's going to cost a lot.I think we're looking at Sanchez most probably because we think he'll be available for a cut price and the same time affordable too something like 25m and under.If he continues to put underwhelming performances ,his price could drop even further which could play in the hands of an opportunist DS like Marotta who ,you never know could be able to even negotiate a loan + option to buy deal with them perhaps.Afterall they let Ibra go for a pittance amount and that was a loan + option to buy deal as well.
We will not pay even close to 30 mil, so offc suarez is out of the question. he also wont accept a wagecut.

Jovetic is a talent. fiorentine doesnt want to sell they want to build a good side with him. So there is not a price drop. That would ONLY occur if they wanted to sell, wich they dont.

As long as they have no intent of need for selling, his price will be ~+30mil

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think Muriel will be signed. Marotta earlier this year admitted he liked him alot. He's young, doesn't earn alot and Udinese will ask around 18 million for him. Larini also said today they have wonderful relations with us and they hope that continues.

Apr 29, 2006
It would be very interesting if Liverpool, Chelsea and Real Madrid continue to falter as they currently do and all have new managers in the summer. A lot of traffic would happen there and there will surely be many opportunistic targets. If we manage to offload our strikers - we could easily get a great name for 25-30, transfer fees and on around 6m per year salary.
Benzema, Higuain, Suarez, Torres...

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I don't think we'll get star players like Suarez, Jojo or Sanchez. Could definitely see this as our attack next season: Llorente, Osvaldo, Giovinco, Vucinic and Muriel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)