Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (161 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
llorente, jovetic and adriano/lulic in summer pls

- - - Updated - - -

what would you guys say to pastore if he comes cheap? since he continues sucking at psg maybe we can pull a cheap loan deal for him.

mvp

pastore

llorente/vucinic

long term:

vidal- marchisio

--------pastore

pepe-llorente-vucinic

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
lion, your summer signings would require us to win the cl without making any purchase in january. even then its still hard.

Pastore, doesnt nearly score enough to warrant a SS place behind a lone striker.

and the other formation was obvious troll

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
lion, your summer signings would require us to win the cl without making any purchase in january. even then its still hard.

Pastore, doesnt nearly score enough to warrant a SS place behind a lone striker.

and the other formation was obvious troll
thanks for actually discussing football unlike the 2 clowns that posted above me. why do you think it would require us to win the cl though? jovetic is a much more realistic target than any other big name forward signing since we can always include fringe players in negotiations. clearing players like iaquinta, melo, quag/matri from the wage list should allow the marotta more room in making a lucrative salary offer too.

as for the 2nd formation, why do you say troll? is it because i didn't include pirlo? it's not like he is going to play forever. i give him max another year at this level

trust lion he expert.
piss off. if you guys don't stp going off topic i will start reporting your posts. 100% serious

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
thanks for actually discussing football unlike the 2 clowns that posted above me. why do you think it would require us to win the cl though? jovetic is a much more realistic target than any other big name forward signing since we can always include fringe players in negotiations. clearing players like iaquinta, melo, quag/matri from the wage list should allow the marotta more room in making a lucrative salary offer too.

as for the 2nd formation, why do you say troll? is it because i didn't include pirlo? it's not like he is going to play forever. i give him max another year at this level

piss off. if you guys don't stp going off topic i will start reporting your posts. 100% serious
It's because the club aim to break even.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Well, we allready are committed to isla and asamoah this summer, thats about 20 mil, then Llorente's wages must be taken in accound.
Leaves no room for a player such as jovetic, unless, we break even a year ahead of schedule, wich requires semifinals. then, because of avoided loss, and increased expected turnover, we would be able to fund one jovetic

having lullic or adriano on top of that, considering jojo's fee and wages allready would b quite the investment, i'd say we'd have to reach the final before the board even considers allowing it.

I say you troll, not because no pirlo, its obvious he'll go out at some point, but because of pastore. He's a great player in a counterattacking team, but proven a relative failure when having to be part of a team that presses high and builds up the play, striving to domminate.
Also, having marchisio and vidal that deep, will take away alot of their complete game, and pastore doesnt make up for it.

he would suit ac milan extremely well. they'd be a whole goddamn better if they had pastore behind ses and bojan or w/e.

I'm still keen on the idea of buying verratti from psg, to replace pirlo, because we'd keep a deep lying regista, and could continue benefit from the forward running game of marchisio and vidal.

we should focus on replacing pirlo with a new regista, a striker that is as complete as possible, but can play with his back to the goal, and a support striker, thas has vucinic brilliance and creativity.

Verratti, Jovetic/suarez, Llorente, in my opinion.

Offcourse, spread over a few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)