Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (171 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What do you guys think of Luis Felipe from Atletico? He plays as a LB, quite an offensive one but not too bad when it comes to defending. Quite energetic and a good crosser.

Could he be a good option for our LWB to compete with Asa?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What do you guys think of Luis Felipe from Atletico? He plays as a LB, quite an offensive one but not too bad when it comes to defending. Quite energetic and a good crosser.

You mentioned him in an another thread too and I decided to google him and the first result turned out to be a Latin Kings leader with the same name. As a result I ended up reading about every damn drug cartel in Mexico.

Thanks a lot. :sigh:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,053

Does he cost money? We ain't got money. :D

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Do you guys remember all the young keepers we've signed through out the years? The Kirevs, Vanstrattan, Bonnefoi, Novembre, Costantino and a bunch of other young guys who I can't remember.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    Leali looks like the most promising of the bunch, he's doing very good in Serie B this year despite playing for a fodder team.
    Carlo Pinsoglio, whilst a little older at 22, is doing comparably well at Vicenza...Branescu (18) remains our regular for the primavera..and as for Mario Kirev, now 23, who was spoken about a while ago as having some solid potential; is now first choice for romanian second division team ACS Poli Timisoara.

Branescu and Leali are our finest for the future, with Pinsoglio likely to earn us a few $ in a deal for someone else in the future.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Yes yes, way way better. From those 3, the only one I can somehow understand people who think that he's better then Mario is Benzema.
    Villa's not the same Villa he used to be before his injury. And Higuain? Let's see him scores 13 goals in 23 apps in BPL, or getting Germany disquolified on his own.
    Enoch Barwuah, is that you? :shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

We don't need him. We have Peluso, the epitome of the "modern defender" :stuckup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)