Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
Another City striker I'd like to see in Turin is Carlos Teves. He's City's 4th striker atm and I believe we can get him for about 20M in the summer, 1 year before his contract ends.

- - - Updated - - -

When has he ever scored 25+ goals in a season? Not likely to happen ;)

$#@! Balo :stuckup:
Last year he scored 13 goals in 23 apps on BLP, pretty good for 21 years old. And, of course, he assisted the championship goal. While sitting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Another City striker I'd like to see in Turin is Carlos Teves. He's City's 4th striker atm and I believe we can get him for about 20M in the summer, 1 year before his contract ends.

- - - Updated - - -

Last year he scored 13 goals in 23 apps on BLP, pretty good for 21 years old. And, of course, he assisted the championship goal. While sitting.
Tevez' fee is nothing without knowing his wages as well. no f*cking chance of him signing, and he isnt the sort of person we need in the changing room

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I lol'd hardcore a year ago when people say we didn't need Tevez because of dressing room issues... and people are still saying that now :lol: :lol:

Tevez is the perfect player for us.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
So Balotelli is a fucktard, ugly, manchild but the ogre-looking, baby who ran away to Argentina and ditched his team is perfect?

Like geeze, some of you have serious bias its not even funny. Try being a tad objective when analyzing players.

I wouldn't say no to either.

Tevez would not be perfect for us, nor would Balotelli, the only perfect player for us would be Cavani.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So Balotelli is a fucktard, ugly, manchild but the ogre-looking, baby who ran away to Argentina and ditched his team is perfect?
Joe, there is simply no ground for you to stand on in this discussion. You simply can't compare a hard working professional like Tevez who had a bustup with management and Balotelli who has absolutely no discipline and acts like a spoilet baby. Despite the Tevez bustup with Mancini, Carlos is still the much more popular player when compared to Balotelli. No player has a picture perfect relationship with every management he is under at all times, but Tevez comes pretty fucking close to that. Astute professional.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Like geeze, some of you have serious bias its not even funny. Try being a tad objective when analyzing players.

I wouldn't say no to either.

Tevez would not be perfect for us, nor would Balotelli, the only perfect player for us would be Cavani.
Tevez has accomplished far more in his career (yes I know he is older), and he is an infinitely more skilled and talented player. He also works hard for the team, and since that hissy fit has been back and doing his bit for the team. In the meantime, Balo has been burning houses, partying, throwing tantrums in training, in games, and being a downright idiot.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He is many things, but he's hardly more skilled and definitely not more talented than Balotelli. That's irrelevant though, since Balotelli will most likely end up like Cassano, squandering away world class talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)