Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
But yooo that's exactly why I like him, he is pure entertainment. However, if he were to come here and not get his shit straight he will loose a lot of fans, including myself.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
SES was bought for around 10 million iirc. And then he was a youngster unproved in Serie A (came from Serie B). After this season Milan would probably value him higher than Suarez.

Add to that selling him to a rival in the same league. They probably would rather sell him cheaply (relatively) abroad than expensively to us. That's what I think anyway.

That being said, I'm not saying he's better than Suarez. Surely more likeable though ;)
exactly my toughts :)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
in Nzoric defence, when the image of your team was a Class Gentleman like Del Piero for nearly 2 decades, one does not take kind to a nutjob that acts like a retarded milanapolitan manchild found in a flooding toilet under a pile of trash that has an identiticrisis.

If he comes to italy, he should go to ac milan.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
No need to jab at his childhood, I'd just like to say that I don't think that's a cool comment. He's a retard, agreed - but no need to fuck with things he had no influence on.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
SES was bought for around 10 million iirc. And then he was a youngster unproved in Serie A (came from Serie B). After this season Milan would probably value him higher than Suarez.

Add to that selling him to a rival in the same league. They probably would rather sell him cheaply (relatively) abroad than expensively to us. That's what I think anyway.

That being said, I'm not saying he's better than Suarez. Surely more likeable though ;)
I don't see Suárez leaving L'pool for less than €40.000.000 maybe even €50.000.000, he's their best player, and their only reference upfront. No other player, in their squad, could do what he's doing for them atm. Their last big sell was Fernando Torres for €58.500.000, so you could say they rate very high their important players. While Milan sold for both Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic for €63.000.000.

Suárez earns €310.000 per month that's €3.720.000 per year. While El Shaarawy earns €1M per year. That's another importan point to get the player. But if you're asking for only the price that the club would sell us maybe that wouldn't be a point to consider.

The fact about El Shaarawy being a youngster is a very important one, 'cause everybody wants that kind of players, the ones you know that they'll be one of the best the world in a couple of years, the likes of Götze and Neymar. Plus the hype of El Shaarawy being one of the top scorers in Serie A and the rivalry with us would put him a very high price.

But yeah, El Shaarawy could be a little more expensive for us to get just for the rivalry, a value that he dosn't worths. Not because he isn't a good player, on the contrary, but because for that money we could get someone better atm, like Suárez.

Nov 22, 2010
JFG™;4001604 said:
Guys seriously with the Balotelli talk? It would be like inviting an elephant to your family Christmas dinner.
Hahahaha...
With needles everywhere around the house :)

Anyway,
With Pirlo in the middle, I think Robert lewandowski or Dzeko is perfect figure for Juve. But still Lisandro López is still more clinical than any Juventus' current strikers. His face reminds me of Eric Cantona also. hahaha

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
With Llorente seemingly signed and sealed for June, Didier Drogba surely costing too much $$$ and Lisandro an interesting but again too costly idea without offloading one of our forwards, it seems reasonable to focus on the strikers we already own or co-own in regards to our Winter mercato search for a forward.

I'd happily see Vucinic/Matri/Quags leave the club. None of whom I rate as world class talent, or even anywhere near the top of their game so far this season. Giovinco can stay, he can still improve and his form is fine and consistent. Still...as mentioned none of them will leave, but with bendtner dead and buried ,there is a space on the roster for one more.
Richmond Boakye is doing very well indeed for his age (19). Second season with Sassuolo, 9 goals and 4 assist in 18 games (15 starts, 3 sub appearances). 2 goals in 2 matches for Ghana and set to play a hopefully prominent role in his country's upcoming ACON involvement. Powerful, direct, explosive. Half owned by Juve (4m), half owned by Genoa. Wouldn't be available until at latest mid February.

Ciro Immobile is having a harder time of things at Genoa. At close to 23 years of age he is more experienced than Boakye at club level, has one season under his belt in Serie B in which he scored at a phenomenal rate (28 goals in 37 games, 2011/12) with Zeman's Pescara. 5 goals and 2 assists in 19 games thus far this term (16 starts, 3 SUB appearances) doesnt seem impressive, but it must be taken into account, as with Manolo Gabbiadini, that there is a huge difference between playing for a high flying top of the league Sassuolo in Serie B, and playing for a Serie A outfit (Bologna/Genoa) which creates very little and is up against vastly superior opponents. Ciro is perhaps less muscular than the still very raw Boakye, but his eye for goal cannot be questioned...
Manolo Gabbiadini. A similar situation to Ciro, in that he is playing for one of the poorest teams in Serie A (Bologna). Still only 21 years old, so room for improvement and continued involvement at Italy U21 level, but to judge his progress at his present club is tricky. Starting far less regularly than Immobile at Geona, Manolo has 4 goals and 1 assist from 16 games (9 starts, 7 SUB appearances). His game is far more guile, speed and deft touches than power and muscle. He does seem to sniff out goalscoring chances rather well, as do the others. What he lacks however, is a comparably lengthy period of goalscoring form at club level.

Its almost so unlikely as to be pointless to mention, but I am a dreamer, and so why not roll the Padovan dice...

At only 18 years of age, Stefano Padovan continues to lead the scoring charts for Juve's primavera team, netting 7 goals in 10 league games (7 starts, 2 SUb appearances) and 2 goals in 6 games (4 starts, 2 SUB appearances) in the NEXTGEN series. Following on from last season's 11 goals in 17 matches (11 starts, 6 SUb appearances). He has represented Italy at U16, U17, U18, U18 levels. Strong in the air, of already very useful height, decent touch and an eye for goal. He is a natural target man...just what we are lacking.

Any of the above I would welcome to the senior squad, with a definite preference shown to Boakye and Immobile. We already have a targetman who has shown in the past that he is competent, Matri, but unfortunately his confidence is so shot, it may well need a change of club to recover. Manolo and Ciro are toiling away valiantly, whilst lacking the support to score consistently. Their morale is debatable and will be dependent upon their determination to succeed, to prove to Juve they are worth signing outright or win a move to another big club. Boakye, on the other hand, is in fine form, scoring regularly, full of confidence, presently with the Ghana squad preparing for the ACON which can only further his progress.

Many say 'leave him where he is doing so well'. And they have a point of course. But I see whichever of those mentioned who we sign as having a fair crack of the whip alongside Quags and Matri for the 3rd spot in the pecking order. And is a player more likely to progress playing in Serie B, with players and against players of a lower quality than to be found in Serie A, than if he were training with world class players and coaches, getting a game now and then against top class opposition??? Its not an exact science where one always proves preferable. The ideal for all our loaned/co-owned players is for them to find regular playing time, to continue their development and improve their value. But where do you draw the line between the quality of coaching/team-mates/opponents vs the improvement derived from regular involvement at a lower level??

Boakye and Padovan will be the most brimming with confidence in front of goal, simply because they have both been scoring regularly...As for the other two, I would prefer Immobile. He has demonstrated last season, something Manolo still needs to find; a season in which given the chances, he will score many goals.

Padovan wouldn't cost a penny, and could perhaps even still turn out for the primavera when not selected for match day senior squads. Obvious advantages there. Also to consider are the other owners involved with Immobile (Genoa), Boakye(Genoa) and Gabbiadini(Atalanta). Bologna have shown a serious desire to retain Gabbiadini in order to help with their fight against relegation. If that is to be the case, we must ask them to put their money where their mouth is and play Manolo more often. If Manolo proves too tricky, it will be Ciro or Richmond. I'd go with Ciro. He already knows the club, Conte likes him and our relations with Genoa should make the move relatively simple, unless they demand the other half of Boakye for the other half of Ciro...

Nov 22, 2010
Nice analysis from brother Lo-Pan,

I have faith that Juventus will rely on Manolo in next few years. He is clinical. His goal against Chievo this week is one of them.
By the way,
Manolo and Boakye are on the loan. are there any information whether Juve has option to recall the players during their loan?
It's hard for juve to sign Immobile since Juventus doesn't has him fully. Genoa will take advantages if Juve really want him this January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)